SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A great story from Marin County, CA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:58 am    Post subject: A great story from Marin County, CA Reply with quote

I really liked this guys freerepublic post from the belly of the beast, Marin County. Hope you do too.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1265789/posts?page=1

Zell Miller
bk_mo
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:12 am    Post subject: ty Reply with quote

Great post. TY. I would to see California surprise America. God works in mysterious ways.
Islander
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya Never Know . . . I've got my fingers crossed for California to carry Bush, just like Hawaii. Arnold doesn't hurt the cause either. Should be an interesting evening. I'll load the car up with a few "Vietnam Veterans Against John Kerry" in case I see anyone needing a hand at some street corner in support of Bush. That guy in Marin County has balls! Talk about ground zero!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: