SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gen. Tommy Franks to Viet vets: "WELCOME HOME"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:03 pm    Post subject: Gen. Tommy Franks to Viet vets: "WELCOME HOME" Reply with quote

I was moved yersteday when Gen. Tommy Franks, being interviewed by Sean Hannity, said "by the way, Vietnam Vets, Welcome Home" when talking about the Iraq soldiers. His way of letting listeners know he understood that the Vietnam Vets and the American people were mindf*cked by Kerry and VVAW.

A welcome 30 years overdue, 30 years held in abeyance primarily by the lack of ethics, big mouth, and political ambitions of one man.

And the man I'm referring to isn't G. W. Bush. It's the other candidate.

FDL
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Gen. Tommy Franks to Viet vets: "WELCOME HOME" Reply with quote

Kirk_Wood wrote:
fortdixlover wrote:
I was moved yersteday when Gen. Tommy Franks, being interviewed by Sean Hannity, said "by the way, Vietnam Vets, Welcome Home" when talking about the Iraq soldiers. His way of letting listeners know he understood that the Vietnam Vets and the American people were mindf*cked by Kerry and VVAW.

A welcome 30 years overdue, 30 years held in abeyance primarily by the lack of ethics, big mouth, and political ambitions of one man.

And the man I'm referring to isn't G. W. Bush. It's the other candidate.

FDL

They said this when the Desert Storm veterans came home, too.

It wasn't 30 years late, was it?
The bandit
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:49 am    Post subject: Re: Gen. Tommy Franks to Viet vets: "WELCOME HOME" Reply with quote

carpro wrote:
It wasn't 30 years late, was it?

Sure, but what the heck, it will be a million years before you hear the words t from Kerry's mouth.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: