SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why I can't stand LIARS !!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shooter
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:19 pm    Post subject: Why I can't stand LIARS !!!! Reply with quote

The biggest reason that I can't stand liars is because I was raised by one of the biggest!!

There are times when I can understand how people can be taken in by lies, especially when they are told by your parents. I grew up thinking my Dad was a true war hero and it wasn't until his last two years on this earth that I found out differently. You learn an awful lot from a DD214. I saw for myself that he was NEVER in those places that he told me (and a lot of others) about. He was NEVER wounded. He made it all up so he could be a big man in his own world. His entire life was one big lie; and let me tell you, he was good at it. So, your asking, how does this equate to this site? In a name, John Kerry.

Like my father, Kerry is a serial liar, as was Clinton. Kerry has self promoted his "war hero" status. Everything he says and does is designed, planned and thought out to build on that theory. The biggest thing to remember is that Kerry ACTUALLY BELIEVES he is a war hero and can't fathom that anyone would challenge him on it. His children actually believe his "heroism" because that's all they've been told. Like they say about the democrat appologists, You repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth and anyone who questions it is out to get you.

Like myself, Kerry's kids will be very hurt and severely disappointed when they finally find out the ugly truth. I will never forgive my father for what he did to sully the name of all the veterans who made such a sacrifice for this country, just as I will never forgive Kerry, Fonda, Mink, Haden, Ramsey Clark or Elsburg for the names that were added to the Wall for their crimes against America.

Thank you for letting me get this off my chest. You guys and ladies are all heros in my book. God Bless you all.

For those that fought for it, Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know !!

Harley Davidson - If you have to ask, you don't understand !

Gun Control = Double tap - center mass
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: