SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm OUTTA HERE @ 4:45am EST/ELECTION OFFICER

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:55 am    Post subject: I'm OUTTA HERE @ 4:45am EST/ELECTION OFFICER Reply with quote

OMG......when I should have been getting a good nights sleep I tossed and turned half the night and now I'm here. I am wired and excited because this election I am doing my duty as an election officer. I am going to be right there and I will do my duty to make sure that no dems come into my precinct wining and screwing it up. I have all my food packed for 15-18 hour day, because we cannot leave once we get there and are sworn in right before the polls open here at 6:00 AM. I guess little ole me will be a tiny part of history today, but the best of it will be when history records this day as being the day that GWB won by a landslide unlike any seen before. Gotta admitt that would be soooooooo nice. I'll be back tonight when I get home to celebrate our victory here at Swifties. Ya gotto love those Swifties! Very Happy
sdonions
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your service as an Election Officer. Hopefully the Liberals will not be a pain in your A$$ today and I will be praying that nothing happens any where in the U.S. inregards to terrorism or voter fraud/intimidation. I will be back tonight also to celebrate a Dubya victory (might join in with the Chief's Victory Butt Dance) Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks sdonions! We'll all be back here dancing tonight! That you can count on!!!!!! Razz
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes,, we will! Have a good one, Dolly! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: