SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1500 in line to vote! In suburb of Cincy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:13 pm    Post subject: 1500 in line to vote! In suburb of Cincy Reply with quote

One of my co-workers went to vote today and there were by his estimates 1500 people waiting in line around 6:30 AM.

It's part of Westchester which is a suburb of Cincinnati. He had to leave and hopes to vote later in the day.

Where I live I had to wait 20 mins and about 30 people in line. When I left they were pooring in.

Both areas are strong conservative base.
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GREAT NEWS! Razz My son decided to vote after work today in hopes the lines would not be this long at the end of the day. He sometimes gets so deep into his job that he loses all track of time, but today he set the alarm on his wristwatch to beep to remind him to get his rear to the polls. Laughing
momofthreegirls
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warren County: My sister, brother-in-law, and parents all waited in line over an hour. My sister was late getting my neice to school because traffic is so bad. She is going to work the polls and said she can't believe how many people are there. Warren is the fastest growing county in Ohio and a Republican stronghold. Praise God!!!! Very Happy Plus last night my sister went to a meeting for BC04 volunteers and they had more volunteers than they needed. KE is having to pay their volunteers, BC04 volunteers are volunteers!!
Fantasy Dream Dancer
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A poll worker here said that there were people waiting in line when they came in to set up at 4:30 this morning. The polls opened at 6:00 am.
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted for Bush.

My wiffe did

My neighbors did as well as their 19 year old son.

My Mom is

My Dad and Stepmom are too

My other neighbor is as well

My Bro-inlaw

My Sis-inlaw

My father-inlaw

My stepmom-inlaw

I know very few voting for Kerry personally, but then again the ones that are.... Shocked
happyday
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:02 pm    Post subject: Re: 1500 in line to vote! In suburb of Cincy Reply with quote

SangRun Hunter wrote:
One of my co-workers went to vote today and there were by his estimates 1500 people waiting in line around 6:30 AM.

It's part of Westchester which is a suburb of Cincinnati. He had to leave and hopes to vote later in the day.

Where I live I had to wait 20 mins and about 30 people in line. When I left they were pooring in.

Both areas are strong conservative base.

Hey Sangrun Hunter, I know where that is. Spent about 6 years there growing up as a kid. Glad to hear about the turnout. Keep us posted, would ya? Thanks Very Happy
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been hearing the turnout is huge around here. A lot of people at my work had to ditch and go to work or wait 1-2 hours and that was 6:30-7:00 in the AM.

One of my Kentucky co-workers said he waited about an hour.

Every polling place I passed was busy on my way to work tieing up traffic. I take secondary streets all the way into downtown and I pass quite a few polling places. One place made me 15 mins late because traffic was so bad in front of it.
Sun Tzu
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make sure to vote no matter how long the line is after work.....we need as many as possible to get through.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: