SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

List of State Republican Offices - call and volunteer!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:07 am    Post subject: List of State Republican Offices - call and volunteer!! Reply with quote

The following is a list of state Republican offices:

Call your state Republican offices and volunteer in this last hour!! I'm about to go again!! Get out the vote - help undecideds decide what's truly important and GO W!!!!

Sleepless
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump...
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Republican Party of New Mexico
John Dendahl, Chair
Albuquerque, NM 87176
505-298-3662 Fax: 505-292-0755
E-Mail: gopnm@aol.com

There may be snow in eastern New Mexico tomorrow where W is strong. Help anyone who needs a ride to the polls. (I had my first run in with antiwar protestors in New Mexico this summer, so it's personal for me.) New Mexico should be going red this time but they need help. Thanks in advance.
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump! Check into that list up there for your local/state offices where you can help call and where you can impact this race today!!!! They'll compile lists of likely Bush voters who've not yet shown up to vote and you can call them and encourage them to come out!

I'm going to do this in rainy Seattle...

I just got done waving a Bush/Cheney sign in the midst of about 6 liberals in the driving rain in Seattle on Lake City Way north of Lake Washington - very busy street...I saw the libs and couldn't leave it all to them...I got soooooo many honks and people stopping and rolling their windows down to encourage me even in the rain..the spirit out there is strong among W Supporters...Get out there and hold a sign - counter the libs at every turn...do not retreat - do not give up and victory will be ours!

On to dual victories for W and for the good people of America and our wonderful armed forces - popular vote/electoral vote!!

Sleepless in Seattle
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: