SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Brokaw: Kerry Blamed Low IQ Score on Drinking

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:05 pm    Post subject: Brokaw: Kerry Blamed Low IQ Score on Drinking Reply with quote

Question

www.newsmax.com
Tuesday, Nov. 2, 2004 9:48 a.m. EST
Brokaw: Kerry Blamed Low IQ Score on Drinking

John Kerry told NBC newsman Tom Brokaw last week that the reason President Bush outscored him on military intelligence tests was that he had likely been drinking the night before his exam.

Brokaw revealed Kerry's off camera excuse in an Election morning interview with radio host Don Imus.

"I asked the question of John Kerry because the New York Times had reported that a man by the name of David Sailer had analyzed their military aptitude tests and then had, had IQ experts do an analysis as well - or the Times did," the NBC anchorman explained. "And they concluded that George W. Bush might be a point or two higher than John Kerry in IQ."
Brokaw continued:

"And John Kerry was caught a little off guard, he said. 'Well, more power to him. I thought that, that was not public.' And when the interview was over he said, 'I must have been drinking the night before I took that military aptitude test.'"
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Tommy, WHY was the Audio and Transcript of that Inteview Edited?!?!
Great Excuse Johny Boy, Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know - he admits he said it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: