SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

California Report

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:27 pm    Post subject: California Report Reply with quote

Just got a call from my brother, a clinging to the dream California resident. "I don't care how high the taxes are here; I am not going to live on a mesquite and tumbleweed ranch in the middle of nowhere like you do, sis." (I live halfway between San Antonio and Austin, and that, to him, is the "middle of nowhere".

Anyway, he reports that he is seeing much more support for Bush than is being reported. He also said he has personally changed the minds of 6 undecideds just this am by telling them about the OBL tape. Apparently, they were not even aware of it's exisistence. Shocked Which explains why they are undecided. DUH.

Bastiges in the OIM. They would have suppressed the tape altogether if they could have. GAWD! I hate them!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: