SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Brinkley Havin A Cry With Catie Now!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ThanksVets
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:23 pm    Post subject: Brinkley Havin A Cry With Catie Now! Reply with quote

Classic, Their All Dressed In Black!!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder what their eulogy will be? Maybe they want a job at Fox.
Fighter Cat
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:27 pm    Post subject: Russert not much better Reply with quote

I heard Russert say today that if President Bush wants to heal this divided nation then he should appoint more liberal people to the Supreme Court. I'm not sure what word he used for "liberal".

We didn't win this election for nothing folks.

If they can't win it in the ballot box then they try to win with the media.
Otis
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Russert not much better Reply with quote

Fighter Cat wrote:
I heard Russert say today that if President Bush wants to heal this divided nation then he should appoint more liberal people to the Supreme Court. I'm not sure what word he used for "liberal".

We didn't win this election for nothing folks.

Classic. President Bush is expected to make concessions to them in order to heal a divided nation. It's always the right that has to make the concessions. If those people want to heal a divided nation they should stop dividing the nation.

If I wanted liberal judges on the Supreme Court I could have voted for that bozo that lost.
sevry
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Russert not much better Reply with quote

Fighter Cat wrote:

This was the LESSON of the last year of so. These people never give up!

They never do. They know no other way. People say they are bright and clever. I think they're just that stupid. They will not change. They will have to be eventually replaced by other personalities, other channels, other magazines and papers, and whatever continues to flourish on the net and talk radio - and whatever else.

They will never stop. They just have to be made irrelevant.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: