SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CSPAN Sun Nov 7, 04

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:21 pm    Post subject: CSPAN Sun Nov 7, 04 Reply with quote

I'm a little irritated this morning. Podesta is appearing on Span’s morning call in show. To my delight many callers are reading him the riot act.

However I heard one call where a lady called in and mentioned the Press and exit polls being in The DNC's favor for years, For instance she continued .... and then she sort of muddled a description of the nature of JFKerrys 'less than honorable discharge'

The Cspan guy stoped her dead and refused to let her continue.

He stated that there had been quite a few calls about this and it was flatly incorrect.

John Kerry he said served and completed his service honorably.

I have never ever heard a CSpan host refute clear undeniable LIES from countless DNC operatives making outrageous statements. EVER.

That is until today.

The best I can tell Kerry did not have a honorable discharge whatsoever.

Cspan says that he did?

Who is correct and when did CSpan start arbiting the veracity of callers or guests.
difficultfish
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was watching this also and also was appalled at the hosts remark that the dishonorable discharge was just not true. It amazes me how this continues to go on. Will ANYONE from the MSM be doing a thorough investigation (other than Swift Vets and POWs) of John Kerry? Will his records EVER become fully disclosed? I've heard rumors he may decide to run for President again in 2008. How can this be!

I don't see where they will be replaying the Washington Journal with Podesta today, however, below is a direct link where you can watch it on the computer. You will probably have to wait for a couple of days. They only have recorded shows through November 5.

C-SPAN
note: URL converted to hypertext

Other men see only a hopeless end, but the Christian rejoices in an endless hope...Gilbert Brenken
Lance Corporal

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

C-span is telling the truth, UJ.

John Kerry did serve..for four months.

John Kerry did complete his service honorably. He negotiated with the enemy, dumped on the troops, and threw some medals (ribbons?) away. That's a perfectly honorable thing for any C-span supporter to do.

BTW, I must warn anybody who logs into this site on Sunday morning. Now that they have a mandate, Karl Rove & Company are going to track down all of us and find out why we're not in church. I guess they should start with C-span.
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cover my bases by switching from Cspan to my Sunday morning Oggleing of Julliette Huddy on Fox+Friends..... my time in church!
tiptie
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, as always, "what is the truth" and how to spin it.

Kerry did receive an honorable discharge........but it took 6 additional years until Carter became president for that to happen!

So, the push right now is to expose what happened earlier with his FIRST discharge.

Most of the Old Media will not do any snooping. Most Old Media does not want to work the math. Most Old Media would simply like us to go away.

USCG
61-69
Mooncusser
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He actually did receive a less than honorable disharge, before he received an honorable discharge.

I actually won the election before I lost it.

"It is a good day to fight! It is a good day to die! Strong hearts, brave hearts to the front! Weak hearts and cowards to the rear!" (Crazy Horse)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: