SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MSNBC JUST CREDITED THE SWIFTIES!!!!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ThanksVets
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:14 am    Post subject: MSNBC JUST CREDITED THE SWIFTIES!!!!!! Reply with quote

SWIFTIES TAKE DOWN THE TRAITOR< MSNBC GIVES YOU KUDOS!!!!
susanlprince
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The MSM is going to remind me of when we were kids and we always sided with the winner, no matter who we rooted for throughout the season.

NOW the Swifties will be noticed for the good they did! and do!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
You Bic?
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done Swifties!

Not only did you save the country from the disaster of Hanoi John, you exposed the Corrupt Liberal Media(CLM) for the biased hacks they are!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! This is your finest hour! A greatful country thanks you!
Sergei
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stand TALL! You beat Kerry.
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:43 am    Post subject: MSNBC just credited the Swifties Reply with quote

How sweet it is to have them finally admit it.

RHV
Cazador
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally!
armyairbournebrat
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have taken more pleasure in that admittance had they not so abused Oneill and insulted SBV's throughout the campaign in their own effort to control America's right to know the truth and their blatant attempt to control our election to their own end. I believe there need to be some responsibility for this abuse of the American public. They need to be taken to court.
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they want to credit us now.
That's fine.
We'll take it.
We knew it all along. They are finally seeing through their own lies now.
one more captins mast
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:45 pm    Post subject: carefull, carefull Reply with quote

my guess the praise will be out there to get some one to swear

that they were on the Swift Boat Board of Dir. and it was all

a Bush end run around campin laws and they will send

little not Senator Edwards to court and he will swear he has a tape

of it all, just pay me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx$ dollars and I'll

give up the tape.
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:55 am    Post subject: MSNBC Just Credited the Swifties Reply with quote

Fox also gave credit to Swift Boat Ads. Maybe the rest of the MSM will see the light. Can dream.

RHV
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Credit is one thing. What I want to see is the MSM dragged kicking and screaming to an admission of the TRUTH of the Swiftee & POWs assertions...and I'm CONFIDENT, now that the political ramifications have been removed, there's a legion of now unmuzzled journalists that will be reconsidering His Fraudulency with a jaundiced and interested eye.
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:11 am    Post subject: MSNAB Just Credited the Swifties Reply with quote

Me#1 You#10, hope you are right and more reporters now begin to search out the truth. That they start to ask the hard questions they would not during the campaign. Then maybe we in Ma can be rid of him.

RHV
fortdixlover

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
I'm CONFIDENT, now that the political ramifications have been removed, there's a legion of now unmuzzled journalists that will be reconsidering His Fraudulency with a jaundiced and interested eye.

What an apt title: His Fraudulency!

I hate to say this: the work is just beginning.

When you treat a cancer, you can take out a metastatic tumor, but if you miss the main tumor, the patient dies.

The main tumor here is the MSM against the Body Public. And driving the main tumor growth is the sick, "postmodern," a.k.a. leftwing, morals-are-relative, every-culture-is-equal ideologies feeding it.

I personally believe the MSM has mutated in the past few decades into something that is absolutely hideous and totalitarian. 9/11, the war on Islamofascism a.k.a. terrorism, the election, and the SwiftVets episode have really thrown this issue into a stark perspective like never before.

I think everyone reading this board has seen it with their own eyes. Heard it with their own ears. Over and over again. Errors of omission and commission. Censorship. Selective reporting. Attacks on character while ignoring facts. Factual distortion. Fabrication of documents. Shameless denial, denial, denial. And that's just for starters.

The MSM is an unelected elite with a huge agenda of its own and huge power - the power to sell ideology and action to an unsuspecting public under the guise of "objectivity."

If the Republic is to last, this hideous information hegemony must be corrected, its major defects mended.

I don't know how to do this in detail, but do know that it must be done lest we end up as George Orwell paints in "1984."

Never forget the adages: "Information is Power" and the corollary "The Pen is Mightier than the Sword." They really are true.

-- FDL
FreeFall
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael Savage also credited the Swift Vets for helping to defeat Kerry. He said it was the Swift Vets firing torpedo after torpedo into Kerry that helped sink Kerry.

You all did do that and I thank you for it. You brought to light the man's character and what kind of leader we could expect for our troops in Iraq. Thank God you and all the other Vietnam Vets who didn't like Kerry spoke out.
Stevie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so email the MSM and let them know how you feel.... as a viewer... you can call them on it! just because the election is over, doesn't mean they are suddenly gonna tell the truth...

heard one femaile...well know.... saying she didn't think Bush had a mandate and thought he needed to more right to 'heal' the country.

well, it was Kerry who 'split' the country with his antiwar protest MO !

so when you hear someone say that, email them and the station....

and when they circle around about why the people voted for Bush, emai them that the people know lies when they hear them... and the people didn't want a liar! ...etc...
gee, I'm getting really tired ... something to do with staying up all night and then only getting about 5 hrs sleep in the early am.

night.
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: