SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NOW LET'S PURSUE THE TRAITOR IN THE SENATE
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trickworm
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am with you on that. I say we go after his sorry butt full tilt and get him out of "our" government period. Let him go run for office in France or Viet Nam.
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swctexas wrote:
I'm energized and ready to go. It's a three hour drive to San Antonio.

WAKE UP CHIEF!!!!!! I'M ON THE WAY!!!!!!

LOL, I'm certain he'll probably be snoozing for awhile...but I'll bet the fight will go on. No matter what Kerry's 'current' status, here's to hoping that we soon won't have any!

Kim
avant
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wing Wiper wrote:
Kerry has just lost the protection he had by being the presidential candidate, let's put it to him right now, before he can cover his tracks. Count me in.

I'm with you, count me in. Kerry knows all the things laying out there waiting for him......he'll probably take off for Paris.

Avant
barbgeo
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:30 pm    Post subject: The Expoitation Phase Reply with quote

For all you guys that remember what we were taught in tactics and strategy at places like the Benning school for boys, we now need to go into the exploitation phase i.e. we now need to go after "3 Scratch" while we have his ass on the run and get him out of the Senate. Everything that you guys uncovered on him now needs to be disclosed so he can't possibly be re-elected as a Senator. Now is not the time to be compassionate in victory. Job well done guys!!!!!!!! BZ, Airborne, HU AH, Whatever!!!!!
Mark
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The real merit in continuing to expose Kerry is to demonstrate to America that the media and DEM power structure picked to lead America one who gave aid and comfort to (if not collaborated with) the enemy and who MAY have received an OTH discharge.
stevec
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:40 pm    Post subject: said again Reply with quote

DAMN THE TORPEDOES AND FULL SPEED AHEAD Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Steve Christensen
homesteader
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True vindication will finally come when all of America realizes what the Swifties and the POWs helped save them from. I believe at some point in the near future, there is going to be an Ah Ha! moment for the millions of lemmings who swallowed skerry's line. (The koolaid drinkers and moonbats excepted).
FMBass
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don’t think there is a member of this forum that thinks that our work is done yet.

A big sigh of relief over what was avoided.
Everybody probably needs a few days to decompress.

The guy is STILL a Senator.
When he is in jail, I will rest.
Mustang
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count me in - and maybe the law firm I've contacted in the past will now show a sign of life and assist - but in any case, please let me know how I can help - Thanks - Mustang
gulf1609
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am in! I was so scared that Kerry would win and I would have to put on a "good face" for my kids. I want them to always respect the office of the President. With that said, we can not let this man stay a Senator. He is too close to the big power players and the DNC and the media need to be seen for what they are. Traitors, every last one. On with the fight. Let's regroup and continue.

Thanks to all of you. I truly believe the SBFT made the difference. The media says it was all about "moral values". They define these as anti abortion, born again Christians, anti stem cells and anti gay marriage. The media is wrong. It was all about "moral values". But I believe those moral values are more simplistic. What group is more honest, kind, fair? Has the media tried to lie to influence the election? Is John Kerry a fraud and the SBFT treated unfairly? Are we going to let the UN decieve us? That is what made the difference.

Lets continue the fight but remember, as hard as it is, to fight fair and honestly. It might take us longer to be heard, but in the long run integrity will always win out. John Kerry's mom tried to tell him...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: