SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HOW DO WE POSSIBLY THANK YOU GUYS?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swctexas
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:56 am    Post subject: HOW DO WE POSSIBLY THANK YOU GUYS? Reply with quote

As I sat here this evening and heard FOX news announce Ohio for our President, tears flooded my mostly dry eyes. My first thought...they did it. The really did it.

I was thinking about the SWIFT VETS and POWs who decided that John Kerry had lived his lie long enough and agreed that it was time for the world to know the truth.

Against all odds, these brave men accepted the challenge. Without malice and setting an example of democracy for the entire nation, you all took on the entire MSM, the Democratic machine, George Soros and the countless others who tried every way possible to silence you.

The debate that the young John O'Neil started with John Kerry on the Dick Cavett Show so many years ago has ended. The verdict is in. Mr. O'Neil, I hope the truth has set you free.

Thank you seems so inadequate.

From a grateful nation, you now join the ranks of the new "Greatest Generation" as you have won a resounding victory.

From the depth of my soul, thank you for the comfort I feel going to sleep tonight knowing our President is still in charge and our nation is going to continue on the track to restore safety at home and democracy to the world.

Until my dying day, you will have my unwavering admiration and appreciation.

May God continue to bless each of you, bring peace to your hearts and may you one day beyond this life, may each of you hear...well done, my good and faithful servant.

SWC
Houston, Texas

Last edited by swctexas on Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
grumpyBB
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think any of us will ever be possible to do these guys justice. What they just did for their country was tremendous. The amount of time and effort they put into defeating Kerry was astounding but in the end it paid off. Thank you Swiftboat Vets. Exclamation
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think O'Neill said it best. All we Vietnam veterans desire now is the truth. The truth about us and the truth about that war.

The truth about Kerry is out there already, but getting the truth out about Vietnam and the warriors also will be a sweet victory after all these years.
reasonable
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

grumpyBB wrote:
I don't think any of us will ever be possible to do these guys justice. What they just did for their country was tremendous. The amount of time and effort they put into defeating Kerry was astounding but in the end it paid off. Thank you Swiftboat Vets. Exclamation

The Swift Vets and POWs for Truth are heroes in my eyes. Thank you all.

One last task remains, and that's making sure Kerry doesn't get reelected to another Senate seat. I'm confident that the full facts about the OTH discharge will be revealed by then.
Michmaddave
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The Truth" about the Viet Nam war will be told, and believed, if not now then soon. The lies of the left have been exposed. The central sympathiser of Communism has been exposed. The way of apathy, appeasment, and surrender have been shown as the way to failure, and the path to strength, truth and at long last HONOR has been illuminated! Now we must take advantage of this opportunity, and show others how they can find the truth and strength which leads to success and prosperity. Let's send Kerry out of the Senate, and into private life in France!
BB Stacker
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swiftvets,

I thank you.

The whole world thanks you.

And the people who knocked those buildings down will hear from Allah and the virgins soon!
cdbarker
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:54 pm    Post subject: HOW DO WE POSSIBLY THANK YOU GUYS! Reply with quote

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Once again the Swifties and the POW's have served our country. You were the difference. I hope you know how much you encouraged others to work just a little harder (if not for the president, then for you guys).

I was a volunteer for the Bush campaign here in Ohio. The Ohio Republican Party made over 500,000 phone calls on Saturday and yesterday worked the polls to ferret out any possible vote for the president. When I thought I couldn't make another phone call or when I thought of going back to the polls (in the rain) to check out voters to call, I thought of the Swiftboat Vets and the POW's, took a deep breath, got a cup of coffee, checked out your website for encouragement, and made another call.

Once again, thank you for ALL you have done. We could never repay you before but now how in the world could we ever begin. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO OUR COUNTRY. Very Happy
Woodrow
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for all you have done for the republic past and present. Thank you for allowing us to be a small part of this. And finally a long overdue
Welcome Home. May the good Lord bless you and yours.
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: HOW DO WE POSSIBLY THANK YOU GUYS! Reply with quote

cdbarker wrote:
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Once again the Swifties and the POW's have served our country. You were the difference. I hope you know how much you encouraged others to work just a little harder (if not for the president, then for you guys).

I was a volunteer for the Bush campaign here in Ohio. The Ohio Republican Party made over 500,000 phone calls on Saturday and yesterday worked the polls to ferret out any possible vote for the president. When I thought I couldn't make another phone call or when I thought of going back to the polls (in the rain) to check out voters to call, I thought of the Swiftboat Vets and the POW's, took a deep breath, got a cup of coffee, checked out your website for encouragement, and made another call.

Yopu and I have the same malady today............Telephone Ear. Laughing If I had been smart I would have bought a headset phone. I will before 2008. I have to work against the HilldeBeast. Razz
Gabs
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Swift Vets and POW's for sharing your truth with us. You are true heros!
tarpon_bill
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:47 pm    Post subject: TRhanks for all you do Reply with quote

The Swifties have shown that the vets of Vietnam have always been the true heroes. Thank you for educating the people about Vietnam. The gift you gave to the country this election is the final nail in the media cofin of lies about Vietnam.

Welcome home. Thank you for your service, your sacrifices, and all you have done for the country.
Ron/GA
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:47 pm    Post subject: Thank you Reply with quote

I want to express to all of you my deep and eternal appreciation for what you have endured and all that you have accomplished. My children, America's children are safer and will grow up in a better country because of your courage, wisdom,perseverance and honor. Your service to your country can never be measured and will seldom be equalled. I thank you from the bottom of my heart ... and even that is not enough.
Bob Chamberlain
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too have to add my personal thanks to the Swiftvets in general and to the the Swiftvet leaders in particular. While President Bush's victory is the result of many essential components and the efforts of tens of thousands of dedicated volunteers, I have no doubt that the election would have been lost were it not for the effectiveness of the Swiftvet organization. That includes all of us here on the forum who have contributed so much to uncovering the essential truths behind John Kerry's lies and aiding in their dissemination over the Internet. That includes all of us who donated the millions a few dollars at a time to help get the Swiftvet message out.

But if it were not for men like John O'Neill and Roy Hoffman, none of this would have been possible. I extend to you gentlemen my heartfelt gratitude and admiration. Thank you once again for serving our country.

After the Democratic National Convention, I was totally lost. I was consumed with rage that Kerry seemingly would be successful in glossing over his treasonous anti-war activities, while presenting himaself as a great hero of the very war effort he so hindered. I felt alone and helpless. I seriously began to fantasize about acquiring a firearm and getting in some sniper practice. Instead, I found the Swiftvet website. I was able to channel my frustration and anger into a productive effort. I found a community of like-mined men and women. I was no longer alone. I mean it most sincerely when I say that the Swiftvets rescued me.

So once again, my sincere thanks and admiration go out to the Swiftvets, their leadership and to all of you on this forum who have done so much to make this victory happen. Let us never forget. And let's keep this forum alive - now to get a full accounting for the men who never made it home. We have power. We proved that against Kerry. Now let's use that power for our POW/MIA's.

Useful anti-Kerry campaign material at:
http://www.betrayed-vietnam-vet.info
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: TRhanks for all you do Reply with quote

tarpon_bill wrote:
The Swifties have shown that the vets of Vietnam have always been the true heroes. Thank you for educating the people about Vietnam. The gift you gave to the country this election is the final nail in the media cofin of lies about Vietnam.

Welcome home. Thank you for your service, your sacrifices, and all you have done for the country.

DITTO: I only knew the basics of Vitenam and had no idea of massive injustice of it all. I have learned so much and have been greatly enriched by all this and because of it will be a better AMERICAN.

I Thank all Swifties from the bottom of the heart of my family.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: