SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Your message to Senator Kerry
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wpage
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To Kerry:

Pack up your bags, THK says you will be out by Christmas. Better go back to your boat. Set course for France. Need help with navigation? Maybe a radar would help or do you know how to read one?
happyday
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear John,

You are the kind of person I try to protect my kids from, and teach them to stand up to. Thank God for the Swiftees that brought your stinking, shameful record to the attention of the American public.

There is a young man buried beside my father. He has a simple Army emblem on his headstone. Is he one of the ones you helped send home in a box?

I won't forget, and I can't forgive you. I'm sorry, but I can't. Don't darken my doorstep, you won't be welcome. I don't see any way you'll ever redeem youself, but of course that is between you and our Creator.

I'm glad you've been defeated by Bush. Now it's time to get you out of office altogether. You never belonged there in the first place. Commander in Chief? You are more fit to command a rockpile in middle America, and that is where you belong.

This was personal. And I hope you take it that way.
SteamSnipe
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:22 am    Post subject: Kerry is spineless Reply with quote

John Freaking Kerry,
You had a chance to serve honorably in Vietnam; You failed
You had a chance to tell the truth during anti-war hearings; You failed there as well.
You have always bent to the will of what you think is the prevalent opinions of others, and that shows your total lack of moral character and backbone.
Go back to windsurfing, where your skill of knowing which way the wind blows will come in handy.

"The greatest want of the world is the want of men---men who will not be bought or sold, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall." Anon
The above quote describes the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth. Thanks to all of you for your service to the United States
Digger
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I was on acitve, I used to dread the thought of getting a "Dear John" from my girl. I never in my life thought I would ever enjoy writing one.

Scary Kerry dark and hairy how does your campaign go
with greedy schills on amphetamine pills and little zogbies all in a row
you've had your chance you've played your hand
but your cards were all no show
You'd better quit while your ahead cause I won't let you go
I drew the runes for your demise with my own unlettered hand
I fortold where you would end before you even began to plan
You think you know far more than I and that thing may be true
But I know what you cannot do so I know more than you Twisted Evil

Leadership requires the ability to inspire the respect and trust of those who follow. You, John Kerry, do none of that Mad

Sgt. Maj. Seamus D.D. MacNemi R.M.C. Ret.
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:04 am    Post subject: To The Honorable Senator John Kerry Reply with quote

To The Honorable Senator John Kerry:

Congratulations on your victory. You have managed to confound historians, the media moguls, famous documentarians, the UN, most of the world, and 49% of the American electorate. You have survived a skirmish and slithered off to enjoy your life. You were not successful at dodging the draft, but you have managed to dodge Form 180. Your accusations from 3 decades ago will resound forever and they will be believed by many.

I will take consolation in the fact that your 3 decades of meticulous plotting to achieve the ultimate public office will not be realized by you. Such a shame that you cost so many so much. Maybe for the sake of our nation we must let you go. I never thought there would be vindication for my generation. I guess I was right.
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're not done with you yet....
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: