SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THE FUNNIEST THING YOU SAW OR HEARD LAST NIGHT.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only
View previous topic :: View next topic  
julsmith
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ron Reagan holding his pen on his chin looking very confused.
He said "There seems to be a fight between science and religion".

Really??? Said from a true athiest's lips.....
Wink
ccr
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is my list of things that had me cracking up last night (I know, a number have already been listed in this thread)....

- The delusional Candy Crowly on CNN.
- Ron Reagan, Jr. with the same look on his face he would have if he found himself stranded on an island with the ten most beautiful women in the world and he was the only man.
- Susan Estscreach's condescending, insulting and horribly fake Southern accent (look, I'm not from the South, but if you go on TV DON'T DO ACCENTS unless you are the second coming of Rich Little and can really pull it off). It was really funny -- but not for the reasons she wanted it to be.
- Susan Estscreach with the look on her face that is the same one she would have if she found herself stranded on an island that has an absolutely beautiful five star resort, but no Camel Lights anywhere on the island.
- The picture in my mind of the meetings going on last night and about to happen in the coming days at Edison-Mitofsky (the company that did the MSM exit polls).
- The picture in my mind of the looks on the faces of UBL, Zaquari, Michael Moore, Chiraq (wait, aren't they all the same person?).
- The two word email I received from my Peace Corps volunteer/Arafat loving Sister-in-law in response to my "BUSH WINS!" email (the second word was "you").
- The end of the Redskins curse.
- The picture in my mind of John O'Neil and the rest of the heroes -- John Kerry's real "Band of Brothers" -- who we got to meet in the "They Served" ad -- with the same look on their faces they would have if they found themselves in a five star resort being served by 1,000 of the most beautiful women in the world (and no Ron Reagan, Jr.).

http://www.learnthat.com/quiz/
tony54
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susan Austrich has a face only a mother could love.
Why FOX has her and Juan Williams is beyond me!
They were both in dire need of some white raisins a-la Terraiza!

I could have told them exactly why Lurch lost!

"Its all Bushes fault"
julsmith
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CCR:

YEEEAAAAHHH!

TOO FUNNY Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't watch anything but FOX last night so it's limited.

BUt watching Juan Williams spin and then look like he was gonna puke was priceless. I really thought he was starting to cry at one point.

And yes Susan Estrich's fake southern accent and manner. It was almost surreal. What WAS she trying to accomplish? Just weird. You could tell Brit Hume wanted to run screaming from the studio. heh heh.

I would have LOVED to have been a fly on the wall at Michael Moore's house., and Bin Laden's cave.
JB Stone

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
CBS had been prepared to declare Mr. Gore the winner as early as 4:00 in the afternoon, but Mr. Rather, haunted by the memory of missteps during the network's election coverage in 2000, insisted that the network double-check the numbers first.

"If we don't get this right, I'm going to be hotter than my Aunt Maisie's gumbo in July," Mr. Rather reportedly told his producer.
JB Stone

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PRESIDENT Bush has made a remark to the Kedwards Kampain this morning regarding their NEED to take a long look at this election in the "Cold Clear Light of Day"

Wink
JB Stone

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Kerry Announces He Concedes Better Than Bush!
11/03/04

John Kerry has announced he conceded in a smarter, better, more sensitive way than President Bush. Kerry was forced to concede because Bush "would have F'd it up."

Rolling Eyes
JB Stone

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BRAVO ZULU...!!!!

Laughing Wink Laughing
blackwatch
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KATIE COURIC WEARING BLACK THIS MORNING AND TRYING TO KEEP HER BOTTOM LIP FROM HITTING THE NBC NEWSDESK.
MassInd
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another favorite of mine was the first moment I saw a member of the OIM getting snippy. For the past couple of days, Chrissy and Andrea Mitchell were non-stop about the youth vote clinching it for Kerry. Joe S. said Mon. night he didn't want to be cynical, but that is always said about the youth vote and it never happens.

So, last night Joe said based on anectdotal evidence was that he was seeing the same old faces standing in line, and the youth don't seem to have a bigger percentage than prior elections.

Andrea (who'd been crunching her youth vote #'s all night) said very angrily "But, they're going 60-40 to Kerry"

Joe: "Doesn't matter"

I was switching back and forth between Fox and MSNBC, and I found Joe to be the most informative and entertaining.
KorVetBob
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CTW wrote:
Where was ODonnell yelling "Liar,liar,liar, creepy liars" as the states turned red? They were spinning until midnight. Ha! CTW

Never Ever Kerry

Should we all e'mail O'Donnell and thank him for driving more of the undecideds and Democrats to vote for our boy? A few thousand e-mails might make him reflect on his inane outburst.
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
MJB
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was the first time I've watched Dan, Petuh, and Tom....it was SO much fun to flip around and see their tight, grim little faces!

1,000 emails.... .001 cents each

1,000 phone calls.... .002 cents each

time spent *cough* not working and scanning the Swiftie board... still adding it up!

Waiting for John Kerry to concede? PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
scotty61
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't help but think that today Ho Chi Mihn's grave looks like someone buried a roto- tiller at full thottle.
HOV1
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watching James Carvile say "I got to admit... John Kerry is gonna have to draw an inside straight to win this. President Bush has a pretty good hand" OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhh that hadda hurt Laughing Laughing He looked like he was passing a kidney stone!

Congrats to all of you. You should all be proud of yourselves. Welcome home Brothers 30+ years too late. Smile

HOV1
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: