SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THE FUNNIEST THING YOU SAW OR HEARD LAST NIGHT.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LimaCharlie
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fox calling Nevada for Bush before they didn't call it.
scotty61
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOV1 wrote:
Watching James Carvile say "I got to admit... John Kerry is gonna have to draw an inside straight to win this. President Bush has a pretty good hand" OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhh that hadda hurt Laughing Laughing He looked like he was passing a kidney stone!

Doesn't he look like that all the time?
KorVetBob
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:30 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fox calling Nevada for Bush before they didn't call it.

I'd add Monica Crowley & Laura Ingram to that 2008 slate. These are the fiestiest, most intellegent, most articulate, testosterone laden group of gals I've ever seen - They make the republican men look like Ron Reagan (the son). Especially in the Senate. I exclude B1 Bob from this analogy. Idea Idea Idea Idea
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dan Rather - before he WOULDN'T call Ohio when Fox and NBC did:

went something like this:

"Knock, Knock, Knock" (says it as he knocks on the table)
"Knock, Knock, Knock
What's that knocking you hear?
That's George W. Bush knocking on the door of the Presidency"

Sorry Dan, PRESIDENT Bush is already inside the door, you don't knock when you are on the inside.

Sorry to be so late posting this, I've been glued to the TV since I came home from work yesterday, just now catching up on the Board. I actually found this nice man sitting in my family room called Hubby and I've been sharing this wonderful experience with him. We stayed up till after 3AM it was so funny watching Brokow talking through clinched teeth, the corpses on CBS (what was with Leslie Stahl's hair? Didn't anyone tell her Halloween was over? Although the CBS crowd looked like a bunch of corpses), ABC and CNN - pleading for some strange thing to change the results. It was funny in a sadistical way.
truthserum
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I flipped around a couple of times to see the faces of the traitors on alphabet soup spins. I laughed out loud at the faces of gloom and doom plastered on Jennings, Ratter, Brochaw.
CNN was funny desperately trying to figure ways Kerry could still win long after it was over. Pathetic.
And Susan Estrich gets the award of the night for the silliest, dumbest analysis of the Ohio provisional ballots in her desperate attempt to keep the flame going for Juan and herself.
They sure do go down hard don't they?

PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

truth: the bigger (headed) they are, the harder they fall...

John Edwards wanting soooo badly to be the Vice President that he had himself announced as "the next Vice President of the United States" before he addressed the pathetic losers in Boston, with the real president and vice president sitting at 269 electoral votes and Bush/Cheney ahead by 150K in Ohio.

I guess ex-Senator Hairwards had the fat lady photograph him walking out on stage so he would have it for his special days memory book. What a dictionary definition of a LOSER.

The other funny thing I saw today was my 19 year old daughter and her friends jumping up and down and hugging each other after the Kerrorist conceeded, from in front of their sorority house via cell phone pics. They acted like they had all won the lottery. So much fun. Ah, to be young again. Wink
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dunno if anyone got this one but I saw it on Logic Times:

"Possibly the best sound-bite of the evening: About 2:30am EST Dan Rather said, "Well some of the other "outfits" have already called Ohio for Bush, but we are ACCURACY CENTRAL here at CBS and we're not going to call it." We had people rolling on the floor. Rather has to go!"

Thanks W, Swifties, POWs & brave soldiers everywhere fighting for America and for freedom
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roon wrote:
Although the CBS crowd looked like a bunch of corpses)...

I think you've just seen the death of the MSM!! Actually, we all have...May the biased corpse with all its power gone rest in peace... Razz

Thanks W, Swifties, POWs & brave soldiers everywhere fighting for America and for freedom
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone catch Leno tonight? He had a great film of all the stupid things Rather was saying (he missed my Knock Knock Knock but then there were more than he had time for.) It was great, put to music and everything. I think Rather thought he was appealing to the Southern viewer with all his little sayings.

Sorry Dan, only RED spoken here...
eXcel
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea Roon, that was some funny s**t. Although I found the segment after that, the interview with Bush, to be more stupid than funny, and I usually can laugh quite a bit at the President. Maybe I am just more grateful now, seeing how disasterous the alternative was, and how narrowly we dodged it.
Daschund
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wednesdaychild wrote:
Oh I do so agree. Juan looked so puzzled at how the exit polls could be wrong and how he could somehow blame this on the right and make it a conspiracy. He and Susan Estrick are hopeless.

TOUCHE' Very Happy
The Balloon Artist
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katie Couric interviewing P-Diddy on the 2nd and 3rd before the concession.

All the mindless, yes mindless spin on the election results

(this is what is sounded like to me)

Of the present 6% sample that has Kerry leading by 20% of those who cast ballots for Bush we found that right leg amputees favored the war on terrorism only 20%. However white female helmet haired women went for Kerry at 75% based on his Social Security plans.
Gun carrying white males perferred Bush over Kerry 95% to 5% for Kerry, and bilingual asian presbyterian librairans preferred Kerry by 35%.

They MSM media once again doesn't know where the the conservatives are. They went to the polling station closest to their 5 star hotel in the big cities and started asking questions.
Mooncusser
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"This race is hotter than a Times Square Rolex."

This reminds me of last election. Ole Dan was primed for a Al Gore victory.

I think he was drunk. He said something like this:

Quote:
Like a frog with no pockets, packin' two pistols

HUH ? Laughing

I actually won the election before I lost it.

"It is a good day to fight! It is a good day to die! Strong hearts, brave hearts to the front! Weak hearts and cowards to the rear!" (Crazy Horse)
JB Stone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Dan Rather - before he WOULDN'T call Ohio when Fox and NBC did:

went something like this:

"Knock, Knock, Knock" (says it as he knocks on the table)
"Knock, Knock, Knock
What's that knocking you hear?

Well, Dan...it's your Heart, about to throw a rod.....

or perhaps just the usual empty ringing inside your HEAD....!!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: