SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry's treason.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:17 pm    Post subject: Kerry's treason. Reply with quote

Now it is the time to go after the Kerry Treason. E mail the White House, All members of the Senate, and the House. Call for an investigation of his Anti War Activities and his treason. Supenia his military records in a congressional Record. Carter with an executive order freed John Kerry to be able to duck his treason. I do not think that Carter had the legal ability to suspend the Constitution without declaring Martial Law. His Executive Order did just that. Any attorneys out there please tell me if I am wrong. The war is not order but we continue to win battle after battle. Kerry's suspension from the Senate can also call into issue his actions saying that all MIAs have been returned. We are very close to putting an end to the Vietnam war finally with total victory. Don't let up yet.
Nutso
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about letting the hardworking people in here take a day or 2 off, Kerry isn't going anywhere. Relax, regroup, celebrate and then
'Get er Done'
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you think the families of the MIAs have been able to take a breather for the last 30 years. I am sure they would love to have their loved ones home tomorrow to love and honor them or to lay them to rest.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ocsparky, since I first began researching into Kerry's past back in February, the POW/MIA issue has never been far from my mind.

There are many of us who feel that way, too.

As you have seen, a bunch of volunteers with willing hands and hearts can move mountains.

Personally, my life has been on hold since about May. My house is a shambles, my friends and family neglected and I've got about a two-week backlog of web work to do for my web clients.

This will be a priority for me, just as Swifts have been one of my priorities since May.

But many or most of us here are in serious need of some decompression time.

How do you eat an elephant?

One bite at a time.

We've taken a lot of bites, already - by simply making more people aware of the plight of our missing brothers and sisters. Some of us are going to continue on this issue.

But, speaking only for me - I cannot do anything in that direction, today, except to say that there's a whole lot more of us aware, now - and help is on the way.
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:42 pm    Post subject: Elephants Reply with quote

Well, we didn't eat an elephant--we fed an elephant, and ate a donkey!
USAF66-70
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Well, we didn't eat an elephant--we fed an elephant, and ate a donkey!

Yeah, nothing like a good piece of ass.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
ocsparky, since I first began researching into Kerry's past back in February, the POW/MIA issue has never been far from my mind.

There are many of us who feel that way, too.

As you have seen, a bunch of volunteers with willing hands and hearts can move mountains.

Personally, my life has been on hold since about May. My house is a shambles, my friends and family neglected and I've got about a two-week backlog of web work to do for my web clients.

This will be a priority for me, just as Swifts have been one of my priorities since May.

But many or most of us here are in serious need of some decompression time.

How do you eat an elephant?

One bite at a time.

We've taken a lot of bites, already - by simply making more people aware of the plight of our missing brothers and sisters. Some of us are going to continue on this issue.

But, speaking only for me - I cannot do anything in that direction, today, except to say that there's a whole lot more of us aware, now - and help is on the way.

I agree that we all need time to regroup.....but, there is a lot more elephant left, and a lot more spirit in me to continue on. I will be revising my Blog in the weeks to come as I continue to do more research on this issue.

NEVER EVER FORGET..................
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparky

I'm with you brother, but think about this:
We need to take a couple of days and change tactics here, in my opinion. Before, we were rushing to get as much of a case as possible in front of the electorate and fighting against the MSM, which was protecting Kerry at every turn. We did some damage, but it could have gone better, all things considered.
Now, we have the chance to change tactics and try to bring some of those media guys in on our side, and we're not fighting a deadline. My feeling is we should try and prepare the battlefield to our advantage, gather as many allies as possible, and put a case in front of the American public that can't be denied, with full documentation, and go for the kill. I admire your enthusiasm and I don't enjoy any delay in getting the MIA story out, but the overall campaign may be better served if we ensure our story is straight and overpowering before we present it. Imagine how we would feel if we went off half-cocked and Kerry survived this by "debunking" our story and curtailing the MIA issue. I couldn't live with myself if that happened. What do you think, brother, can you see my point of view?
SandiM
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wing Wiper
I think it will be harder than ever to get through to the MSM. They've been so badly stung, so comprehensively thrashed, that they'll just say it's over, that's all old news, move on (pardon the pun). They just won't want to face their demons.

You're right. A brand new strategy is needed now. The SwiftVets' mission is an overhwelming success. Their one objective was to keep Kerry out of the Whitehouse, and they did. For those who want to go on, it's an entirely different mission with a different objective. The SwiftVets should now enjoy a well-deserved rest, well-satisfied.

I stand in awe of them, your great President and all of you on this site.

SandiM
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't count MSM out -yet, anyway. They will be looking for scapegoats. And a good story is still a good story especially when they need to fill air time. They may be more ameniable this time around, now that the election is over. What we've got to be coy about is the fact that eventually this story can be expected to get back to their cover up.
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
They will be looking for scapegoats. And a good story is still a good story especially when they need to fill air time.

You're either pretty smart, or we're both equally stupid. Very Happy
From what I've observed in the past, if this story is presented correctly, we can stand back and watch the MSM take Kerry apart without lifting a finger. They hate a loser, just look at how they treated Elway for his Superbowl losses, for example. Nobody ever stood up and said "Hey, at least he's IN the Superbowl every year." No, the media hates a loser, and right now Kerry's a big loser. I'm with you, bro, a cover-up of his military records and the handling of the MIA records is a big, juicy media feeding frenzy. We just need to give them enough bait to put them onto it. I'd bet my last dollar it would fly. I'm with Navy Chief as far as he wants to go with this.
Wescoot2
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe we can throw a little Chum out into the waters and see if the sharks are attracted...

No Mission To Difficult...No Sacrifice To Great...

DUTY FIRST
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like an other-than-honorable discharge or a shredded POW list? I'm waiting for Navy Chief to have a rest and some time with his family, then it's time for a chum trail, I agree. The MSM has to do their very insightful analysis of why Kerry lost (oh, don't miss that Rolling Eyes ), then they'll be looking for the "next big story". Timing, my friends, timing. Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: