SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sean Hannity wants O'Neill on radio next week.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Son of a VET
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:55 pm    Post subject: Sean Hannity wants O'Neill on radio next week. Reply with quote

He said he wants to thank the Swifties. Very Happy

Stolen Honor
salutevets
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard part of that request from Sean...Was he refering to today? I guess I'll have to listen closer. Laughing It would be great if Sean could bring O'Neill on the TV Hannity and Colmes show..Maybe O'Neill would get a chance to talk, without beng interupted..like the scarborough show..BTW I haven't seen O'Donnell on MSNBC...Think they got the message. Laughing Laughing

Last edited by salutevets on Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
integritycounts
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets be frank beyond anyone else in the media...any variety...Hannity did the best job with the allowing the Swift Vet story to be told.

O'Reilly was useless at best.

Scarbourgh was pretty darn good to. Pat Buchanan, has lot a lot of fire in his old age...but he was Okay
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This would be the Ideal opportunity for John Kerry to face his demons.

Mr. Kerry is on the record as repeatedly stating the SB/POWFT in its entirety was and is proffering 'LIES'.

In a world of infinite possibilities this may be so, I can only speak for myself: I have not knowingly lied/misled in any way or intent.

So for a opportunity at reentering the spot light and as a PHOENIX rise again, I suggest we lobby for Mr. Kerry to debate Mr. John O’Neill.

Truly a beautiful idea, full of lyricism...... A opportunity for JFK to clean his slates.

Also A little sadistic on my part.

Personally I would like to debate or interview Mr. Kerry as to All of the histories presented on this message board.

This is a worthy proposition. As the 'BLOGGERS' (whatever they are) have been accredited with having upon their advent some how skewed the result of this ellection?

Well Mr. JFK at the very least should give some consideration to entering the mindset of the twenty first century and address Mr. O’Neill.

Come on in Johny boy, the water is just fine.
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 12:27 am    Post subject: Debate with Kerry? Reply with quote

John O'Neill had better be well-prepared if he wants to debate Kerry--Kerry made President Bush look pretty bad during the first debate.

But then again, O'Neill knows some things about Kerry that the President does not...

Maybe Bill O'Reilly (or Hannity) can do another "almost-Kerry" debate between O'Neill and a Kerry spokesperson...
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Kerry made President Bush look pretty bad during the first debate.

Ya know I never got this. From my perspective Bush won each of the debates in a progressively more successful trend. In the first debate he garbled a couple of words, but other than that he kicked butt.
Facts -vs- homespun theater.

I venture no one is more qualified than O’Neill to face off Kerry. He's done it before and he's faced off dozens of Kerry's 'agents' recently whilst they failed in their attempts to sandbag him in one MSM appearance after another.

I'd like to face Kerry off purely on principle........ that and sport. It would be good sport.
salutevets
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMO a debate between O'Neill and Kerry isn't needed, any more...O'Neill put it all in his book, about kerry and kerry never even contested it...So what could Kerry possibly debate??? He had his chance...O'Neill has risen and Kerry has fallen..."Welcome home Vietnam Vets"

Last edited by salutevets on Sat Nov 06, 2004 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing about the debates was, whenever questioned, Kerry always said he "has a plan". He didn't outline exactly what the plan contained, or how much it was going to cost, but it sure sounded great, didn't it? "We have a plan to...."
To me, having a mystery "plan" doesn't really cut it, but I guess 47% of the people in this country find it okay. When the President started hanging some price tags on those "plans" during the 2 final debates, Kerry didn't have the ammo to disprove him, he was caught saying they could be funded by "raising taxes on the top 2% of taxpayers". That was going to be some tax raise, folks, if you figure it out. They would have been in the 100% tax bracket and selling a kidney to boot. Maybe that was the "plan", next year we'll have a new crop of "top 2%" people to rob. Wink
Gee, looking at it that way, it might have actually worked. Rolling Eyes
fb274
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

salutevets wrote:
I heard part of that request from Sean...Was he refering to today? I guess I'll have to listen closer. Laughing It would be great if Sean could bring O'Neill on the TV Hannity and Colmes show..Maybe O'Neill would get a chance to talk, without beng interupted..like the scarborough show..BTW I haven't seen O'Donnell on MSNBC...Think they got the message. Laughing Laughing

O'Donnell was demoted to the CNBC channel----was on Dennis Miller show for a very short while Wednesday nite.
producehawk
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On dennis Miller O'Donnel said that he worshiped kerry because he worked with him for 7 years when he was a senetor. Pat Bucanon appologized on a special show two nights ago for not shutting up "a good friend" when he was trashing John O'Neil. It appears O'Donnel got personaly involved when saying John was a liar and Pat did not stop it because of his friend ship with O'Donnel. At least Pat did try to say he was sorry, when it was brought up that O'Niel was a big winner in the election results. I think O'Donnel fell for kerrys crap like some of the men on his boat did. kerry must treat some people good sometimes if he thinks they will be of use later. May be if he had a real core and treated every one the same he would not be in the position he is in now. God bless America ( exspecially the red states)
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wing Wiper wrote:
The thing about the debates was, whenever questioned, Kerry always said he "has a plan". He didn't outline exactly what the plan contained, or how much it was going to cost, but it sure sounded great, didn't it? "We have a plan to...."
To me, having a mystery "plan" doesn't really cut it, but I guess 47% of the people in this country find it okay. When the President started hanging some price tags on those "plans" during the 2 final debates, Kerry didn't have the ammo to disprove him, he was caught saying they could be funded by "raising taxes on the top 2% of taxpayers". That was going to be some tax raise, folks, if you figure it out. They would have been in the 100% tax bracket and selling a kidney to boot. Maybe that was the "plan", next year we'll have a new crop of "top 2%" people to rob. Wink
Gee, looking at it that way, it might have actually worked. Rolling Eyes

Yeah, and then sKerry could have cloned them and taxed them to death too...not to mention all the jobs that would have cut because these are the people investing in new enterprises...

Thanks W, Swifties, POWs & brave soldiers everywhere fighting for America and for freedom
salutevets
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
O'Donnell was demoted to the CNBC channel----was on Dennis Miller show for a very short while Wednesday nite.

Thanks fb274..Not that I want to watch O'Donnell, but I'll sleep better now. Smile Does Dennis have a weekly show on CNBC?

Quote:
On dennis Miller O'Donnel said that he worshiped kerry because he worked with him for 7 years when he was a senetor.

producehawk, So that's where O'Donnell learned about the word,"liar" Laughing Laughing He sure used it a lot that night with O'Neill...: Laughing
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

producehawk wrote:
On dennis Miller O'Donnel said that he worshiped kerry because he worked with him for 7 years when he was a senetor. Pat Bucanon appologized on a special show two nights ago for not shutting up "a good friend" when he was trashing John O'Neil. It appears O'Donnel got personaly involved when saying John was a liar and Pat did not stop it because of his friend ship with O'Donnel. At least Pat did try to say he was sorry, when it was brought up that O'Niel was a big winner in the election results. I think O'Donnel fell for kerrys crap like some of the men on his boat did. kerry must treat some people good sometimes if he thinks they will be of use later. May be if he had a real core and treated every one the same he would not be in the position he is in now. God bless America ( exspecially the red states)

This is the say of self serving opportunists - I knew sKerry was whacked out when I learned he'd taken a movie camera to Nam! Unbelievable...

As to those suggesting a second O'Neill/skeRry debate - there's no way skeRry does this - he's got too many friends in the MSM and he can stand by his pack of lies thing until the cows come home...mebbe, just mebbe Navy Chief and the others have some stampedes coming to a mansion near JFK soon...we can only pray to bring this thing to a just end...

Thanks W, Swifties, POWs & brave soldiers everywhere fighting for America and for freedom
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd still love to see Kerry debate O'Neill..... Kerry'd sink...

Hannity wins hands down on the Swifties ! then I think Pat B....

Joe didn't do so good as far as I could see.... for a few months there, I'd of sworn he turned democrat !

bor is at the bottom - the pits....

Fred stood up for them and so did Brit, they just never really DID anything about it!

I have to laugh at all the dems yapping about what 'values' are !

I keep hearing them say things like 'we have to do more about health care, be more open about faith... and blah , blah'.... those are values... huh? those are issues that result from someone having certain values.... yipes! sounds like Kerry again - he didn't know what they were either; I have yet in what 3 days now? hear a one of them mention something like, honesty, truth, honor, integrity.... I guess if you don't have them, you don't know what they are!

you can go to church 7 days a week, but if everything out of your mouth is a lie, it doesn't count! Kerry'd quote a scripture in a speech then spend the next 45 min. degrading Bush, Cheney's daughter etc.... I never heard Bush or any of them say anything personal about kerry, his people etc.... unless you count the windsurfing stuff (that's not very personal- he was out on the ocean with another camera crew).... can anyone else think of the Bush people being mean or nasty? I can't...

also, somewhere I remember reading something Kerry said prior to enlisting... it was about going there to check it out for himself.... the way I see it, Kerry with video camera was there on a mission to get info and film for propaganda... when he figured he had enough, he falsified the reports etc to get out.
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The material for a debate is clearly laid on the table, all wrapped up in a neat little package, "Unfit for Command."

And not Kerry nor any of his proxies have even come close to attacking it on its merits.

"Lies, liars, lying," and that's it. That's all they can come up with.

That wins no debating points with anyone but the KookAde-afflicted.

The public debate has been completely one-sided and Swifts walks away with all the marbles.

Kerry, by just allowing that book to sit there unchallenged in substance has allowed a victory by default.

NOT ONE claim or allegation in Unfit for Command has been disproven. In fact, the downloadable Epilogue shores up the arguments with further documentation and indicts the MSM in one fell swoop.

We need to keep hammering that home with our letters to the editor, Congressmen/women, etc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: