SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unfinished business

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCCremer
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:22 pm    Post subject: Unfinished business Reply with quote

I fervently hope that Senator Kerry's defeat at the polls will not tempt us to allow him to slink quietly into the background. Let's continue to get the full story out until the truth shows everybody exactly what he has done.
John C. Cremer
Let the truth be known. I'm with you guys and Kerry insulted all of us with his anti-war activities. Let's hold him accountable.
JK
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:29 pm    Post subject: Unfinished business Reply with quote

I couldn't agree with your more and expect that the vast majority of visitors to the SBVT forums agree. Kerry needs to be accountable for all of his ill wills especially his reported war time crimes and collusion with the enemy. Kerry needs to be removed from the Senata as soon as possible and all of his actions especially those that can be prosecuted and litigated need to be addressed.

My one concern is what organization will be able to organize veterans and supporters to make this happen, in unity their is strength.

JK
homesteader
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree wholeheartedly! The Swiftie role in this election is going to be ignored and thus the truth about skerry will not get told unless this effort is continued. I will be standing by to let the leaders refocus and then issue new orders. I am sure there will be a need for financial support and the proper (legal) nonelection related structure has to be established but count me in.
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The MIAs are counting on us to continue this effort. We cannot stop. We don't have time to celebrate. We immediately have to get to work and get the answers and releases. We have to remind President Bush that we will leave no man dehind like John Kerry did.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Unfinished business Reply with quote

JCCremer wrote:
I fervently hope that Senator Kerry's defeat at the polls will not tempt us to allow him to slink quietly into the background. Let's continue to get the full story out until the truth shows everybody exactly what he has done.
John C. Cremer

Amen. Lets roll! The truth needs to be out there and knowone must forget. Never ever forget what Kerry did to our Nam Vets and the POW's....he does have blood on his hands, and I will never forget that. Neither should we. Yes our job here is over, but it is just begining to make sure that everybody does know what he has done.

NEVER FORGET>
sore loser
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can celebrate with one of the oldest laws of the sea in mind, One hand for yourself and one for the ship, or in other words, On The Run.

Does anyone know if someone is pushing to have Comrade Kerry's war crimes at least investigated? If so who? If not what do we have to do?

PM me if you 'd rather. I'm willing to throw in a few pesos.
Any time. Any place.
CVAN-65 and VA-196
The Big "E" and The Main Battery
Cazador
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy Chief is alive and well. He's taking a short break but I read he's going to be back in the hunt for a Kerry B*tch slapping party soon.

Thank god for people like him and his wife plus the rest of the Swifties.

Cazador
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: