SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How Many JFK Crewmates Support JFK?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cowboy
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:43 am    Post subject: How Many JFK Crewmates Support JFK? Reply with quote

I have a question. How many of Kerry's swift boat crewmates support him? I know from the band-of-brothers photo, that only two of the men in the photo support him. But what about the actual men that were on his swift boat and served with him (or under him, as he was an officer)?

The reason I am confused, is because I keep hearing reports about the Dem convention where Kerry had veterans show up that supported him. I didn't see the Dem convention because I live overseas.

Anybody know? Thanks in advance.
JN173
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:17 am    Post subject: Re: How Many JFK Crewmates Support JFK? Reply with quote

Cowboy wrote:
I know from the band-of-brothers photo, that only two of the men in the photo support him.

That two is now down to one. Regarding crew serving under him I heard 7-8 were at the convention and up to 11 total out of all the crews that served on all the different boats he was assigned to. I get confused there because I can't keep track of how many boats he actually skippered.
Cowboy
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks very much for the information. That's consistent with what I've read about the Democratic convention. Kerry's fans are pointing to the veterans that appeared at the convention as a means of countering the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth.

I certainly hope the mainstream media picks up on this and starts asking Kerry some questions. I can't believe he appeared on 60 minutes, and nobody asked him why the entire chain of command above him during his service in Vietnam all say he is unfit to be the Commander-in-Chief, plus most of the men in the photo of his band-of-brothers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: