SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help donations needed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 2:49 am    Post subject: Help donations needed Reply with quote

Just kidding guy's, but I am running low on crying towels. I am a union worker and when I go to work the crying is unbearable, grown men wimpering like babies. Yesterday I asked them, if Republicans are so into big buisness why do the democrats win the big buisness states and wealthy cities? I tell them to look at the map, red states are middle class to poor. It just makes them cry more. I wish I had a choice to get out of my union, but the law makes it so that I have to be a member because they supposedly represent me. I told my chapter that in no way have they ever represented my interests. Semper Fi.
reconflyer
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unions are why my toyota tundra (made in Indiana with non-union labor) is so good.

If the big three could un-arse themselves from unions, they could be world class.

Standing by for the flaming...

reconflyer
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When Nikita Krushchev toured the US he was invited to a luncheon with American labor leaders, Reuther, Meany, Hoffa et.al. to share comradery. Niki was disgusted. "These cigar chomping, silk suited fat cats represent labor? They look like plutocratic thieves to me!" or so said his memoir.
Rurik
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I B Squidly wrote:
When Nikita Krushchev toured the US he was invited to a luncheon with American labor leaders, Reuther, Meany, Hoffa et.al. to share comradery. Niki was disgusted. "These cigar chomping, silk suited fat cats represent labor? They look like plutocratic thieves to me!" or so said his memoir.

Or like politburo members Wink

Essayons!
Fight Build and Destroy
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:02 am    Post subject: Re: Help donations needed Reply with quote

Marine4life wrote:
Just kidding guy's, but I am running low on crying towels. I am a union worker and when I go to work the crying is unbearable, grown men wimpering like babies. Yesterday I asked them, if Republicans are so into big buisness why do the democrats win the big buisness states and wealthy cities? I tell them to look at the map, red states are middle class to poor. It just makes them cry more. I wish I had a choice to get out of my union, but the law makes it so that I have to be a member because they supposedly represent me. I told my chapter that in no way have they ever represented my interests. Semper Fi.

When I drove school busses they made me join the union - Evil or Very Mad - but I looked into the dues and I was able to excercise the option of donating them to charity - I suggest you and others do the same if you want to prevent the 50% largesse and the 50% PAC that seems to make up union budgets...OK, there may be a couple other things they do, but I exaggerate to make a point.

Thanks W, Swifties, POWs & brave soldiers everywhere fighting for America and for freedom
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I B Squidly wrote:
"These cigar chomping, silk suited fat cats represent labor? They look like plutocratic thieves to me!" or so said his memoir.

He said as he banged his shoe on the table. He did like Disneyland though.

Zell Miller
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: