SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SwiftVets Leadership Needs to Speak Out
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stcromwell99
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:10 pm    Post subject: SwiftVets Leadership Needs to Speak Out Reply with quote

SwiftVets and the leadership need to be commended for all the work and effort they have done to make sure Kerry wasn't elected and Bush was.

However, it is only fair to those who come here often, to give them some idea about the future and direction of where the SwiftVets are going. Will they continue to work towards further development of proving the history of Kerry's background? Will they actively work with organizations like Judicial Watch to use legal avenues to either remove Kerry from office or get the proof about his background released? Will they continue the search for people who have personal knowledge about various aspects about Kerry's life? What is it that they would like us to do now that we are organized about Kerry?

If the leadership doesn't speak up soon then all of us that are fired up about Kerry and his past will just go back to our regular lives and the issue may die. Maybe this is what the leadership wants to do now. But it would be nice to know if that is the case.
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need to stay in touch here. We are going forward with the mission. Today is celebration day and then we do need to get reorganized and focused on the next steps. As we get back to our other life, keep in touch.

We may not be in a firefight now and that will be good so we can take reasonable, measured actions. Look what we accomplished in frantic mode. Just imagine when we are really organized and define our strategies. So STAY TUNED. Don't drift away. Don't abandon our vets and the POWs and our children's futures. CTW
USMCWayne
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that the Swift Vet leaders need to speak out...but not right away.

Show the class that Kerry has never demonstrated, and give it a week or so. Then start the process of trying to get Kerry's records released and start working behind the scenes to retire Kerry from public life.

Let him go wind-surfing and skiing the rest of his miserable life.
Tacan70UDN
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

USMCWayne wrote:

Show the class that Kerry has never demonstrated, and give it a week or so. Then start the process of trying to get Kerry's records released and start working behind the scenes to retire Kerry from public life.

I agree. Let the dust settle a bit first. Lots of people here are exhausted, and I'm sure the leaders are too. Recharge batteries, then get into the substantive discussions. Meanwhile, it's obvious that Skerry lost. Take time to enjoy the results of all our efforts. WE DID IT!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
momofthreegirls
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This buys them some time to keep putting together all their evidence against Kerry (cause I am sure that there is mountains left to be unearthed). It also gives us time to go after the MSM so that evidence can get to the public that needs to see and hear it. God Bless them for their service. They are true heroes. Very Happy
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll continue to check in here. When this group needs my help for further action against Hanoi John Kerry, I would hope the moderators will give us a heads-up and a plan of action. If so, I'll be here for you. This is the greatest group of people I have ever had the honor of being a part of. Thank you all and congratulations, it's restored my faith in America. Seeing John Kerry unemployed would restore it a lot more. Very Happy
Tobette
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impressive job by all! Take a break. Clear your heads. It's been a wild and emotional endeavor. The main mission is accomplished but the media and the democrats won't give up their "Country is Divided" platform, still saying,"Bush has a lot to do to bring us together" Wrong, the lies, and hateful Rhetoric meant to divide us only proved to be a failure! That's why Bush won! Decent, moral Americans cannot be divided. The division is within the hearts of the Democrats. They only continue to chip away at their own party.
The media needs to be held accountable for their shameful act of aiding these traitors. Our determination for fairness in journalism carries on![/i]
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

USMCWayne wrote:
Quote:

I didn't know they had a lake big enough to wind-surf on inside Ft. Leavenworth.

Dusty

Last edited by dusty on Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll check in from time to time as well to see if there is anything I can do to help. Not being a Vietnam Vet myself I often feel like a misfit here. I joined in when I realized what a valuable difference John O'Neil and the SwiftVets were making in raising the level of awareness about Kerry's anti-Vietnam activites. Bush decided to not pursue that avenue during his campaign and I always felt that was a mistake. I suppose there are many other Republicans here who are not Vietnam Vets who joined with you for the same reasons. I am sure that they like I will be willing to do anything we can to assist The SwiftVets once you have decided which direction you are going to take.
stcromwell99
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavyChief wrote:
Well,

actually I haven't done it yet because I can't seem to get this big, lop-sided grin off my face.

I'll make a promise to everyone, though:

The first chance I get to be on a camera somewhere, I'll ask the host if it would be alright to do my Butt Dance and I will... As long as when I'm doing it -- YOU have to join me from wherever you are at. Deal?

And oh yeah... We ain't done with this Pretender. We are working quietly this time until we are ready to strike Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

- Chief

Seems there will be more to come after all. Smile

http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=129864&highlight=#129864

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

USMCWayne wrote:

I agree also. Kerry has not been honest with the American people and he has done a great disservice to a generation of Vietnam vets. He cannot be allowed to continue to get away with this. He must be retired from public service permanently.
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tacan70UDN wrote:
USMCWayne wrote:

I agree. Let the dust settle a bit first. Lots of people here are exhausted, and I'm sure the leaders are too. Recharge batteries, then get into the substantive discussions. Meanwhile, it's obvious that Skerry lost. Take time to enjoy the results of all our efforts. WE DID IT!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I suggest - when the time comes, new Post Areas for Action Items re: Kerry Military and Health Records, re: Kerry's connections with Hanoi, etc. Whatever we need to stay organized and keep focused...I want him to lose the Senate race in 2006 - which we KNOW he'll run for because he wants to run again for President (remember his boyhood destiny dream crap...)

Thanks W, Swifties, POWs & brave soldiers everywhere fighting for America and for freedom

Last edited by sleeplessinseattle on Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
homesteader
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sleepless, A skerry vs. hildabeast primary. That would be sight to behold!
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

homesteader wrote:
Sleepless, A skerry vs. hildabeast primary. That would be sight to behold!

Wow - that is as frightening as Dean's scream in the primaries this year...

You know, he may not run again (if he's out of jail) til 2012 but he many try to get on someone's cabinet - can the Dems pull it together to make it even competitive for 2008 (I know it's a long way off in one sense) - do you really think Hillary can get the nod from the disheveled Dems (who need to move right from where they are)? Who will the Repubs put up to succeed Bush? What about Rudy Guiliani (he'll have to lean right a little more probably) or Colin Powell?

These are all wonderful problems compared to where we were in July when sKerry saluted, "reporting for duty."

Thanks W, Swifties, POWs & brave soldiers everywhere fighting for America and for freedom
gmez2001
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

USMCWayne wrote:

Amen and Dittos.

People like this seem to hang around for ever,take a look at clintoon. Before we know it this character will be running as Hillary's Secretary of State or vice prez in 08.
I'm for crushing him!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: