SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thank you Swift Vets
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dandee
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:21 pm    Post subject: Thank you Swift Vets Reply with quote

My deepest thanks to all the fine gentlemen of the Swift Vets. Your contributions to the Bush-Cheney campaign was immesurable.
My fondest hope is that John Kerry is found to the a man who was separated from the Navy with a less than honorable discharge, and sent back to his real profession, gigoloing rich widows.
WilliamShipley
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your service in the jungles of Viet Nam and in the jungles of modern American politics.
You took intense fire from the pundits, had your reputations trashed and every effort was made to still your voices.
But still you kept on paying for time when no one would cover your story, John patiently explaining the facts while being called a liar.
This victory is yours, and once again the nation will probably not show you the gratitude your service earned.
xub
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also would like to thank the swifvets for the major service they've done for the country - and to congratulate them on successfully keeping Kerry out of CiC.
RV
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to thank you old warriors too. You did a fine job. If it wasn't for you guys and Kerry had won, our president would've been a traitor. You saved this nation even though the media tried to tear you down and smear you. You continued your mission. You saved America. One Vietnam Veteran said "Kerry's defeat will be the parade we never had" Kerry has been defeated. The honor of all Vietnam Veterans has been restored.
Thank You very much.
PrinceLazar
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RV wrote:
I want to thank you old warriors too. You did a fine job. If it wasn't for you guys and Kerry had won, our president would've been a traitor. You saved this nation even though the media tried to tear you down and smear you. You continued your mission. You saved America. One Vietnam Veteran said "Kerry's defeat will be the parade we never had" Kerry has been defeated. The honor of all Vietnam Veterans has been restored.
Thank You very much.

Mighty warriors.

Thank You for disarming Kerry of his potentially most potent weapon before he got to use it..
God Bless you all.
Nothing has been more impressing and awestriking than old warriors of character.

I am crying of joy over you al and I love you all.

GOd bless and THanks to you all ..
The sun is high in America.

Need some wood?!?!
drummer
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Swift Vets.

you are all Great Americans
jim_nyc
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

God Bless you Swift Vets.

I love you guys.
davy42055
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I to would like to thank you excelent Swifties for doing a fine job at helping us have a welcome home and good job. I'm one of three brothers whom all served in NAM and not one of us killed any babies or old people or ANYONE who wasnt shooting at us first. THANKS A LOT GUYS. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
P. Aaron
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The swiftees are not only Great Americans, YOU GUYS ROCK!
MassInd
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You.

Bless You.

Well done.
para-eagle
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Swifties for manning the hatches and showing the true courage and honorable character that defined and still defines a Vietnam Veteran.

Thank you for showing my fellow American citizens the real character of John Kerry. Because of your advertisements, folks all over this Nation were able to view the facts as opposed to spin coming from the Kerry camp and the mainstream media.

To the American people: Thank you for voting and for keeping Mr. Kerry from the Commander-in-Chief office.
Those who were adults during the Vietnam War and who knowingly, unknowingly, or unwittingly supported an anti-Vietnam Veteran agenda are forgiven by me. I have posted in this Forum, that should the American people believe the Swifties and vote anyone other than Kerry into the Oval Office, I would apologize for my years of bitterness against those who contributed to my Dad's suffering rejection and disdainment for being a Vietnam Vet.

I will post this message and the elections results map on Dad's grave as a testimony to the sincerity of my statements.

~para-eagle (Daddy, I love you, "Mimi")
bright20xd
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:05 pm    Post subject: Swifties Reply with quote

Thank you once again to all Swift Vets for your true and unwavering persuit to this cause.And thanks to all Vets that are still with us and the ones that are not.I am not a Vet but my father and brother were.My younger brother is Navy Chief Ret.I have a nephew and neice in the service,nephew is in Iraq.There is no way I can tell you how much I apreciate what all of you have done for us.I will include President Bush and all of you in my thoughts and prayers.
92g
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for all of your hard wok and effort! You guys have really served our country in a way that cannot be ever repaid.

Terry
Padma
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all!

And God Bless!
little sparrow
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you to God for granting mercy to this nation, for sending the Swiftboat Veterans and our Prisoners of War to call to account a man that gave aid and comfort to the enemy in time of war. My heart will be forever greatful to Him and to all of you for standing on the wall for all of US.

Little Sparrow
~It is a dangerous worldview to call into question the integrity and seek to silence the voices of men that took torture for years to keep faith with these United States and their brothers in the field in time of war.~ LS
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: