SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thank you Swift Vets
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RoadKing
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:30 pm    Post subject: THANKS !!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

I want to first thank the swifty's for their original SERVICE, and now for their CONTINUED SERVICE to the safety and security of this country.

Dan
ruby
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wink thank ya'll! Everyone owes the Swifties and our vets a boatload of gratitude. And all of us Southern, church-going folks can pitch in a hooray, too!
coastygirl
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You Swift vets!!!! You're my heroes!!!! Happy dancing all over the house!!!! I think this is the happiest day of my life!
Papa Yolk
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. Well done, deserving of unit citation for a battle victory. On with the war.

Last edited by Papa Yolk on Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maria S
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:43 pm    Post subject: Thank you!! Reply with quote

Thanks to each and every one of the veterans involved in helping defeat John Kerry. You deserve every 'thanks' that anyone gives you!! Each of you is more appreciated than you'll ever know! A virtual salute to all of you,

Maria S
dog teacher
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy I have to believe we would not have this victory had you gentlemen not taken up the fight. You are to be congratulated and thanked for going into the trenches a second time. Your honor is upheld. Let us now hope that Mr. Kerry can be taken down and be shown for what he really is,a traitor. We must remain vigilant and do what ever it takes to get him out of public office. You have my sincere thanks.
Digger
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Semper Fi and likewise thanks from across the water. There are a lot of folks who will breath a whole lot easier now thanks to you blokes. I've just heard from my daughter in Israel and from some of my old mates back home and everybody's dancing in the streets Very Happy

HOW ABOUT A GREAT BIG REBEL YELL FOR SWIFTVETS

YYAAAAAAHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

HALLELUJA

Sgt. Maj. Seamus D.D. MacNemi R.M.C. Ret.
jdmcg
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:51 pm    Post subject: Thank you!! Reply with quote

Thank you for serving and standing up for what i believe in.

** 9 out of 10 terrorists agree. John F'n Kerry for President **
Moore-onheit 101 - Linking to the truth that burns Moore
nccjones
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today is a wonderful day for a greatful nation. I owe all my thanks to those who served before and stood up for what was right for America. You make me proud to continue to serve the United States Navy after 18 years.

Thank you Swift Vets! God Bless each and every one of you.
truthserum
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Swiftvets for all you have done. Without your courage against all the odds you got your message across and took skerry down. We owe you a huge debt of gratitude.
And, thanks to all our troops who have ever served, past, present and future for the sacrifices they make for all of us. They are the true heroes of America. God bless them and our country.

PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!
jalexson
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy The Swift Vets demonstrated that real heroes aren't those who go around bragging about what they have done. Real heroes simply go out and do what has to be done without any expectation of reward other than knowing they have done what they could.

A special thanks to those who were willing to go on national television and accept the criticism of the highly partisan democrats that dominate much of the media and to those who spent time researching Kerry and bringing the truth to light.
"That awful power, the public opinion of a nation, is created in America by a horde of ignorant, self-complacent simpletons who failed at ditching and shoe making and fetched up in journalism on their way to the poor house."
-- Mark Twain
ProudArmyWife
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You Swift Vets and POWS. You made the difference and won the war for our Country's heart and soul. WELCOME HOME FROM A GRATEFUL NATION!

On a personal note, I've been so afraid that my husband would have to serve in a military with Kerry as CIC....I could only imagine how disposable Kerry would've viewed our soldiers. I believe you all getting the truth out there made the difference. Thank you for after all these years still having your "brothers & sisters" backs!

And an extra special God Bless YOU to John O'Neil (and to his wife who must be one terrific lady to have supported him through this last year...what a wonderful example of a strong loving Godly marriage).
keefer fm MD
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He has yet to make amends to you who so valiantly served, and your families who suffered great hardships and losses. He never truly revealed himself to the American people, nor was he pressed to do so by the lamestream media. He is, in my humble opinion, no patriot.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for contributing so greatly in his defeat. This man can endanger his country no more, thanks in a large part to your steadfast efforts.

Swiftvets rock! This ex-zoomie salutes you all!!!
PC
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:11 pm    Post subject: PC Reply with quote

Thank you to all the Swiftvets and other veterans.

John O'Neill is an incredible human being. The guy worked so hard and suffered some intense abuse from some very major a holes. And he never missed a beat being a true, classy gentlemen, a proud veteran.

I can't think of anyone's hand who I would be prouder to shake than John's.

If Hannity's "You're A Great American" title belongs to anyone, it is John O'Neill.

And I know that if he were present and I was saying this to him, he would immediately direct these comments to his fellow Swiftvets, he's that kind of a man.

Last edited by PC on Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rissa
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you once again for defending our country. God Bless America Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: