SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thank you Swift Vets
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Schadow
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't it ironic that this true band of brothers, The Swiftvets, came together as Democrats, Republicans and Independents with one main purpose, to deny Kerry the presidency because he stole their, and others', honor and would not acknowledge or apologize for it; and for recognizing a personality threatening to the safety and future of the United States.

As the first ad was about to begin its run and all the uproar started, the Swifties stated publically that if Kerry were to apologize, the ads would stop, instantly. That's all they really wanted - for Kerry to relight their honor by saying he was wrong. In refusing to do so, Kerry brought about his own defeat.

It's not so much that the Swifties wanted to see President Bush reelected. They merely wanted to deny the presidency to a man whose character was irretrievably flawed in so many ways.

For their chosen mission and its success, we owe a debt of deep gratitude. The extent of the value of the Swifties work cannot be imagined at this time but the United States is changed for the better and for long into the future.

Thanks for truly heroic work.

Schadow
AirForceWife
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My husband and I would like to say a very big THANK YOU to the swifties and to all of your friends and family that worked hard, long and courageously for this huge defeat.

You have proved once again, that when the challenge arose, you were there to defend America. And for that alone, we will forever be in your debt.

Some of us will never forget!

AFW

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BZs and Huge Congratulations Swift Veterans all...

YOU won one for the Gipper, and your strength in numbers, while overwhelmed by the media whine always shone thru....most all who saw you in action were impressed with your class act. An act that will be hard to beat, as it is unlikely another Communist will dare run in Democrats clothing for a long while to come.
gracies
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning swifties!
I wanted to say thanks first for your service and secondly for outing that traitor, Kerry. I know it was very trying for some of you.
Now you can have the parade you deserve along with all the other Vietnam Vets. I'll be toasting one for you today!
Although I would like to see him totally taken down (no chance of him signing that 180 now), but hopefully someday, it will be proved that he was a less than honorable soldier on paperwork as well as in our hearts.
Take care ALL of you!

With deepest respect,

Karen

I tried to post this in the a.m., but couldn't. I sent it as an email, but now you can all see how thankful my family is.
YankeeStation
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Swift Boat Veterans. Once again you have served with honor and have helped every single veteran that ever set foot in-country, floated around in the Tonkin Gulf yacht club or loaded Zuni rockets on aircraft. You have helped me more than I know how to express.
roswpcb
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Thank you Swift Vets.

From me, my Family, and the USA.
thermob
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1-Thank all you guys for your FULL TOUR combat service in Vietnam. I never got there but was stationed in Germany before Vietnam popped.

2-In one of the finest of the esteemed naval traditions, please let me give you a WELL DONE gentlemen - YOU made the difference and we thank God for your courage as you upheld Duty, Honor, Country under extreme attack.
MotherGoose
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!

You ALL deserve another medal.....the BADGE OF HONOR!!

America owes you a debt of gratitude, not only for your service to your country back then, but what you have done for your country today!!!

I love you guys!!!
dongill
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:53 am    Post subject: Viet Nam veterans, fallen and alive, are vindicated at last! Reply with quote

Thirty some years have elapsed since the end of the Viet Nam War when veterans returned home and were abused, taunted and ignored. We have grown old together and often doubted that our beloved country ever cared for our sacrifices. Now, at last, we have been vindicated! The country heard the tales the Swift Boat guys told and they defeated the "man" who inflicted so much pain on our brothers. He has been exposed and in time more details of his military record will be exposed. Those veterans who did not return alive can now lie at rest in their graves. The wounded can now find solace in the aftermath of this election. And all of us can discover a peace unknown to us because the truth about one John Kerry of Massachusetts has been made known to the world! Thank God for the Swift Boat Veterans and all who gave them support!
AnneZ
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:09 am    Post subject: Thank you Swift Vets Reply with quote

Thank you Swift Vets and POWs.

Kerry is defeated. We could not have done it without you. You spoke the truth with courage and quiet dignity. When you met with anger and venom and lying denunciations you never flinched. Your strength gave witness to the truth of your words.

Our country is in your debt once again.
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The history books will tell the tale of the Veterans who returned from a war with no parade, no monument for years, but still confident that they had done the right thing, no matter what others said. And while they were to honorable to ask aloud "Why?" Lady Liberty whispered in their ear, "Don't go far, I'm not through with you yet."

And when our country needed their help the most, Lady Liberty whispered, "Now" and they rushed to the aide of their fellow Americans. Armed, not with guns and boats this time, but with pens, computers and memories. They sacrificed their time and their money, their sleep to demonstrate to America how to stand up for truth and character.

They took on a coward who disguised himself as a man, the same coward who had stained their honorable image many years ago with the lies he told. The also took on the media who had believed this man, repeated his lies and helped to rob these veterans of the glory they deserved.

And through their courage, they saved this great nation from the liar and his pack of wolves called the media. And they saved the nation from a mistake which would have been the beginning of the end of the principles this nation was founded on. And they paraded as one as they elevated Lady Liberty to her perch for all the world to see. Now that they understood, their purpose in history and time, the victory parade was twice as sweet as it would have been those many years ago. History will tell this tale of heroism for all to hear and learn for hundreds of years.

From myself, my children, my future grandchildren, my future great grandchildren and all my ancestors, Thank you for saving the election for the people of this great nation!
AnneZ
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:00 am    Post subject: Thank you Swift Vets Reply with quote

Thank you Swift Vets and POWs.

Kerry is defeated. We could not have done it without you. You spoke the truth with courage and quiet dignity. When you met with anger and venom and lying denunciations you never flinched. Your strength gave witness to the truth of your words.

Our country is in your debt once again.
Thanks Vets
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A HUGE THANK YOU TO SWIFT VETS!!

Leave it to our vets to save the day!!! Very Happy

Once again you have made us proud!

We very much appreciate you exposing the lies.I can tolerate alot of things, but when someone calls our Vets. "war criminals" that fires me up!!

Especially when the proof shows that Kerry was and is lying about that!

Don't tread on our Vets!!!!!!!!!

Thank them, hug them, talk with them, always support them!

The lies about you folks and the moral issues, or lack of on Kerry's part, spelled the end for Kerry and John wah wah Edwards!

Great job in exposing him, and showing what truth and honor are all about. Very Happy

May God bless you each and your loved ones

Respectfully

Thanks Vets
dstarr
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:00 am    Post subject: Thank you all Swifties Reply with quote

I just want to say "Thank you" for all that you have done to make this election outcome possible. Life hasn't been easy for you. On behalf of my deceased husband, Gary Fanning, who served in Nam, I say "Thank you" again. I also want to express my gratitude to Mr. O'Neill for taking the time to sign my copy of his book and letting a friend take my picture with him. He wanted to have his breakfast and I told him to go ahead and eat. I could wait. He wouldn't do that. The rally that followed in DC was wonderful. I sat there choking back tears and listened as I held my husband's picture. I was with the girl who had the girly-man sign. She is a great friend to me and did this for Gary and for me. I know that there were many different groups who pulled together on all of this. We have found out what we can do when we work this way. All it took was you Swifties to get the ball rolling.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: