SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The TRAITOR CONCEDED!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JEckert
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been walking on air all day today! Life is good, and Americans did the right thing. I'm loving it!

Swiftees -- I thank God for you brave men and others who didn't come home, came home in a box, or are fighting for us all today. If not for you, well...I can't bring myself to think about where we might all be if not for you.

You have my heartfelt thanks and gratitude.

Now, what about that parade?

To all veterans: Thank You!
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:41 pm    Post subject: Kerry Concession Speech Reply with quote

From Kerry's concession speech:

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/11/03/politics/campaign/03cnd-kerry-text.html?pagewanted=1

Quote:
I want to thank my crewmates and my friends from 35 years ago, that great band of brothers who criss-crossed this country on my behalf for 2004.

So do I, want to thank the great band of Kerry's slandered "brothers" who did their best to expose the truth about John Kerry to the American people!

Quote:
You know, thanks to William Field (ph), a 6-year-old who collected $680 a quarter and a dollar at a time, selling bracelets during the summer to help change America.

There he goes again, bragging about stealing candy from a baby! If Kerry had any sense of decency, he would dip into the enormous Dead Senator's Ketchup and Slush Fund and pay that poor kid back! Didn't Soros have enough money, he had to take $680 from a six-year-old?
Stee
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey he's just a poor u.s. senator from the highest taxed state in the union, his ol lady don't give him no candy so why not stiff a six year old.....
scot
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:36 pm    Post subject: News Flash Reply with quote

John SKerry and his band of brother's armed with the AK-47 he
wasn't supposed to have, has taken to the Scaramouch and are
sailing up the Potomac River,apperently they plan to beach the yacht
and storm the White House under force of arms. Michael Moore
has been spotted in NYC leading dejected bands of massed misfits
on a mission to rendevous with SKerry and help with the overthrow.
Moore is leading the rag tag band in chants of "No Blood for oil" and
"Free cheeseburgers now" and promising 99 security moms/daughters
to all who are willing to die for Allah !
Apparently this attack has been coordinated with Osama bin Laden who
has promised to fill empty oil tankers with matyr brigades to reinforce the effort. Our sources tell us the Sec. of Defence Donald Rumsfelt has dispatched the Air Force B-52s to intercept. The President has vowed to stay at the white house and make his stand. Developing................

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank God! Now he can go back to Boston and sip his tea by the Boston Harbor. Rolling Eyes
Digger
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man!! I can't believe the absolute "CHUTZPA" of that creep. He actually thinks we are going to let him get off scott free. I wouldn't kill him, but I certainly want to make him wish he was dead. Twisted Evil

Sgt. Maj. Seamus D.D. MacNemi R.M.C. Ret.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: