SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry Just Conceded to Bush

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SBVTSupporter
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:12 pm    Post subject: Kerry Just Conceded to Bush Reply with quote

Whooo Hoooo!!!!!
noc
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
manelly
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy YeeeeeeeHHaaaaaawwwwwwww Very Happy

We won one for "The Gipper" !!!!!!!!!

Very Happy WWoooooHHoooooo Exclamation
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

HOORAH!!!
pneal
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:37 pm    Post subject: God Has Blessed America and the World Reply with quote

God has truely blessed America and the World today with John Kerry's concession. My family and I prayed all day that "GOOD" would thwart "EVIL". Thank you God for answering many prayers and much hard work by so many Americans. Thank you to the SwiftVets and POW's for making such a profound difference in the outcome of this election. I'm certain when history looks back on this election it will proudly proclaim the service these veterans did their country once again. I'm so proud to have been associated with each and everyone of you who helped get the "TRUTH" about John Kerry out there for the people to judge. We told them the truth and rightfully so, they believed the "TRUTH". WE DID IT!!! LITTLE OLD GRASSROOTS MOVEMENT!!! MY GOSH, I'M SO PROUD OF AMERICA!!! Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Laughing Cool
frankzzz
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I keep hearing the Beatles singing, “I’m a LOOSER, I’m a LOOSER”
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: