SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Massachesetts Needs Your Help Next
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MassInd
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that it is pretty discouragning here. Half of the offices that I voted for yesterday had democrats running unopposed. What does that remind you of? There was a concerted effort to stringthen the Republican party back in the Reagan years and shortly thereafter, but that didn't go too well.

As far as electing Republican Gov's, I have yet to hear a good explanation on that one. Sadly, I agree that we are infecting NH: Elect Taxocrats, and run to the state next door with lower taxes.

We're not all bad here. Pity us. Pray for us. Don't become us.

BTW, when I voted yesterday, there was no line at all and I didn't see either a Bush or Kerry sign anywhere near the polls.
JK
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:00 pm    Post subject: Massachesetts Needs Your Help Next Reply with quote

Right On!!! I expect that everyone supporting the SBVT will carry on and add support to unseat Kerry from his Senate seat. I also believe that many of us will be unable to patiently wait and want to take other actions now such as criminal charges for his admission of war crimes, removal of his fictious military medals, criminal charges for his collusion with the enemy, investigation of his role in the post Vietnam opening of diplomatic relations with US, etc. Kerry has many skeletons to go after and the more the better..

The media will use the rationale that Vietnam was over 30 years ago and there is no benefit from looking at the past.

Kerry still owes a public apology to the Vietnam Veterans that we are still waiting to hear...

JK
Lance Corporal

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:15 pm    Post subject: Kerry's term Reply with quote

JFK II doesn't stand for election again until 2008.

He'll be wind-surfing until then, plus getting an occasional goose.
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been thinking about the basic subject of this thread all day. I just posted the following on another thread, but I think it goes here, too.

I have a real ethical quandry with what to do about John Kerry's continued public career. On the one hand, as a resident of another state, I don't feel it is any of my business to meddle in the affairs of the state of Mass, and so I'm reluctant to get involved in Mass politics.

On the other hand, John Kerry is a United States Senator, from Mass, and as such he is allowed to participate, even control, business that is my business - i.e., I may not have had anything to do with his election, but he is acting as my (and your) representative for any committee on which he sits.

I think I now know that as long as he holds high public office he remains a threat to this country and its security. I also think that, given the history of Mass voters, he is likely to be re-elected, and with increased seniority be given even greater powers.

Therefore, I don't see how any of us can brush him aside and consider our work done. Is there another way to look at this?
Cazador
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

He's not through with his agenda.

Stick together and we'll take this traitor down for good.

The best is yet to come.

Cazador
davman
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dirtykerry.com ran an online petition demanding that Kerry sign Standard Form 180. There were other sites that did the same. I have asked the guys at dirtykerry.com to keep it going. If anyone knows of another site that has a petition, ask them to keep it running also. The key to getting rid of the traitor before he is re-elected is to get his military records, and make them public.
gmez2001
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure the Agenda will continue with Kerry posturing himself as the great saviour. GW has really put his rear end on the line and in this second term I'm sure the demogogues will be touting his removal.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: