SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What happens after Nov 2nd???
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Harvuskong
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 11:52 pm    Post subject: What happens after Nov 2nd??? Reply with quote

What happens after Nov 2nd???

Will the Swift Vets and POWs continue to press on with their side of the story about the Vietnam War??

After all, even after Kerry loses or wins, there is still Mrs. Clinton to deal with.

I seem to remember that she and her husband were also involved with the same cause as Kerry.

It is well known that she wants to be President also.
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This Site is about seeing John kerry Exposed for his lies and keeping him from attaining the Office of President.
It is not about any other Candidate now or in the future.
As to what happens to this Site after Nov. 2nd, I would guess that depends on the results of the election.
Ogre
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I for one hope the discharge status is pursued either way. The rodent shouldn't be a senator either.
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I am tired I meant to add that Kerry's record is not going to be dropped when he loses this election.
Seeing as he is my Senator I have a vested interest in seeing he does not remain in that position either.
Ogre
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Outstanding! Except, of course, for the part about him being your senator. My condolences.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rb325th wrote:
This Site is about seeing John kerry Exposed for his lies and keeping him from attaining the Office of President.
It is not about any other Candidate now or in the future.
As to what happens to this Site after Nov. 2nd, I would guess that depends on the results of the election.

So true. But if he loses I do hope we will continue on to expose him as to prevent him from regaining his senate seat. That man is a treasonous traitor and should not be allowed to hold any offical seat in our government. He should be prosectuted for treason and aiding and abedding the enemy....which it seems he is doing now......I loathe him and all the lies he has told for his own personal gain. Mad
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just want to make it perfectly clear that I am only expressing my opinions and not thos of the SVPT. It is ultimately their decision as to what happense with this forum. I am pretty sure as with many of us, they are focused on keeping Kerry from becoming President. As the Books title states, kerry is "Unfit for Command"!!
What happens on November 3rd and beyond here? I do not know.
Ogre
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.newsmax.com/archives/...3750.shtml

NewsMax.com has broken the media’s censorship of the controversial documentary “Stolen Honor: Wounds That Never Heal” and has begun airing the film on national television.

Beginning Saturday morning, NewsMax began airing the documentary directed by award-winning journalist Carlton Sherwood on national networks and in local networks across the nation.

Sherwood’s account of John Kerry’s activities as a leader of the Vietnam anti-war movement has infuriated the Kerry campaign.

“Very simply, the press has accepted everything John Kerry has said for the past 33 years,” Sherwood said, explaing the media’s reluctance to air his film or offer the public a detailed account of its charges. “They have never challenged him. They never challenged him in ’71. They are afraid to do so now because they might discover that over three decades they were wrong about him and his war allegations.”

"Stolen Honor" aired on PAX-TV twice Saturday. PAX-TV, one of the nation's largest TV networks, reaches approximately 90 million homes.

The documentary will air 10 times on PAX alone during this weekend, including showings at Sunday at 11AM and 4PM EST/PST.

In addition to national networks like PAX, NewsMax will be airing ‘Stolen Honor’ this weekend on numerous local stations across the nation, including ABC, CBS and NBC affiliates.

NewsMax.com decision to air the censored program was based on the film’s news worthiness. After a flurry of controversy earlier this month, Sinclair Broadcasting aired only four minutes of the 43 minute documentary.

In a statement, NewsMax explained its action by noting that it “was critically important for the American people to hear the accounts of 17 American POWs and their claim that John Kerry and his anti-war activities betrayed them and the country.”

Also, EchoStar Communications which operates the DISH satellite network announced that on Monday, November 1, it will offer Carlton Sherwood’s documentary available on a pay per view basis.

DISH said "Stolen Honor" will be available to more than 10 million customers for $9.95 on channel 457 at 8 p.m. Eastern Time and channel 455 at 8 p.m. Pacific Time.

"We are pleased to provide our customers a variety of political films and documentaries so they can make informed choices," said Susan Arnold, vice president of Programming at EchoStar's DISH Network.
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After Nov. 2nd what needs to happen is that we stay on John Kerry. The history needs to re written and the truth told Officially. The Kerry lies, the Cronkite lies, the FBI files and COmmunist links need to be exposed. There is much work that needs to be done. Class Action Law Suits against all the Kerry Pundants that used the words liars against John O'Neil and the Swiftees and the POWs. We need to show them all DNC, MSM and everyone associated with them exactly what the Constitution is and how hard we will fight to perserve it.
Spiess
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would Submit that for those out there who are Republicans, It would go a long way to slam Kerry on his discharge and why he was discharged even after the election.
This will leave Anti War activists naked to the fact that they are sponsored by the Communist party USA. this was even a fact in San Francisco in 2003.
the other product of a total Kerry Defeat is that It will begin and validate a positive view of America and Her Military. This is of utmost Importance to the Survival of this nation as a "REPUBLIC".
It is my hope that when Bush wins, this topic is not lost untill Kerry is Exposed for what he is, and the damage he has done, damage that to this day exists. If we do not my two daughters ages 2 and 4 will be fighting to understand why the American left hates the USA. Why there is such distrust towards our elected officials. They will have to figgure out on thier own the meaning of the Founding Fathers Ideas vs. todays teaching in the Public Schools.
This topic is deeper then this election, Its grander then the vietnam war and the conduct of our military, its about the quality of our history and the truth it tells for future generations.
air_vet
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 3:10 am    Post subject: Lots of clean-up work to do Reply with quote

Kerry's VietNam legacy extends far beyond the present campaign for president.

It extends to the reporters and editors of the MSM and the teachers in our schools and colleges. There will be a lot of Kerry clean-up work that needs to be done after 2 November.

His 35 year old lies need to be corrected everywhere.
Bill Faith
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:05 am    Post subject: Swift Boat Vets and POWs for the Whole Truth? Reply with quote

I agree that keeping Jean Fraud Kerry out of the White House is top priority for a few more days, but there’s more that needs done than just that. Personally, regardless of who wins the election I’m going to stay on Kerry’s case till the day he dies, and I’m going to keep trying to undo the harm he did to the reputations of an entire generation of veterans. I hope the Swift Boat team, or some portion of it, will continue their efforts in that direction. Just keeping this forum up and running would be very useful towards that end. We need someplace with a little less “wing-nutty” reputation than Free Republic where we can trade ideas and info. Whether or not the Swift Vets choose to actively work against the Clinton threat, the threat is there and it will need to be dealt with. Also, what better team than a group of vets to see to it that this generation’s Warriors are treated with the honor they’re entitled to, and that their sacrifices are not in vain?
USAF 1970-1974
Viet Nam 1971-1972
1AD
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:13 am    Post subject: Trolling for ideas Reply with quote

I have no idea what will happen after the 2d. But I do know that I would never post it here where every troll in the world could see it. We need to stop reacting to trolls who are trying to bait us, goad us into revealing what may happen.
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We definitely need to stay on Kerry after the election....and one good thing to remember is that once Kerry loses and isn't the golden candidate of the MSM anymore, they will turn on him like rabid dogs. All the stories that they are supressing and ignoring now, they will be trumpeting on front pages.

Right now they can't bring him down because he's all they've got against Bush. He's their only hope. But after he loses, they will HATE him because he lost and will go on the attack. They will relish tearing him down at that point because his political career will be over anyway.....so tearing him apart will mean good ratings.

Just hold on to all these stories until after the election and hit the MSM again and they will be more than happy to report all the dirt.
Harvuskong
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:45 am    Post subject: Re: Trolling for ideas Reply with quote

1AD wrote:
I have no idea what will happen after the 2d. But I do know that I would never post it here where every troll in the world could see it. We need to stop reacting to trolls who are trying to bait us, goad us into revealing what may happen.

I am not a troll.

I do think that the Vets and POWs need to keep on telling their side of the story.

They have gotten a good start on it, it would be a shame to stop and go cold after Nov. 2nd.

The 35+ year silence has been too long. It is time to set the record straight.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: