SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John O'Neill has no regrets
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hatecelebs
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:18 am    Post subject: John O'Neill has no regrets Reply with quote

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/politics/2881789
vietnamvet173
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:27 am    Post subject: Re: John O'Neil has no regrets Reply with quote

hatecelebs wrote:

John O'Neil has worked it seems without sleep going from one TV show to a Radio Show to a book signing to an invited talk to an interview etc over and over again. A Normal Man would have died from exhaustion. I have seen, heard and read what John had to say and like others I marvel at his ability to stay focused and calm under often hostile circumstances and most likely without a lot of sleep. Many thanks to John and all the Swifties for what they have done to prevent the traitor from becoming president.
KWJams
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SALUTE!---->John O'Neil and everyone else who took a stand. Cool
eXcel
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think O'Neil and Co. have some well earned R&R coming, long over due.
Zac's Mom
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:26 am    Post subject: Re: John O'Neil has no regrets Reply with quote

vietnamvet173 wrote:
hatecelebs wrote:

John O'Neil has worked it seems without sleep going from one TV show to a Radio Show to a book signing to an invited talk to an interview etc over and over again. A Normal Man would have died from exhaustion. I have seen, heard and read what John had to say and like others I marvel at his ability to stay focused and calm under often hostile circumstances and most likely without a lot of sleep. Many thanks to John and all the Swifties for what they have done to prevent the traitor from becoming president.

AMEN!!!
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tomorrow I plan to email that newspaper and thank them for running the article about John ...and let them know how much I appreciate him and the other sbvts for stepping forward and letting the pubic know this etc...
If John had not written the book and come forward on the TV shows, I would never have known... I'll also add the truth= that I saw him on TV and the 2nd time, I looked up the website and then continued on to research Kerry myself.... and that I have not found 1 fact questioned in the book to be false yet! ...
If the paper has a letter to editor I might send it there - if published, the other people in the town will also know that John is very much appreciated by the public out here in MSM lala land!

I'm just going to write it as a concerned citizen (I am) and let them know this....
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Jack Mclaughlin
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John O`Neill`s greatest battle is in the future. The demonization of this good and brave man is already underway by liberal zealots wanting revenge and so called presidential historians like Douglas Brinkley, Doris Kearns Goodwin and others who share their idealogical bias. What is coming for John will not be pretty.
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack Mclaughlin wrote:
John O`Neill`s greatest battle is in the future. The demonization of this good and brave man is already underway by liberal zealots wanting revenge and so called presidential historians like Douglas Brinkley, Doris Kearns Goodwin and others who share their idealogical bias. What is coming for John will not be pretty.

I think what is coming for the MSM will be a lot uglier than anything they can try to inflict on Mr. O'Neill. Evil or Very Mad

There are about 59,130,126 enraged people who take issue with the monstrous mutations that have occurred in the MSM of late... Twisted Evil

-- FDL
llano
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Normally I don't do vanity type posts but.... it is O'Neill, not O'Neil.
mach9
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fortdixlover wrote:
Jack Mclaughlin wrote:

I think what is coming for the MSM will be a lot uglier than anything they can try to inflict on Mr. O'Neill. Evil or Very Mad

There are about 59,130,126 enraged people who take issue with the monstrous mutations that have occurred in the MSM of late... Twisted Evil

-- FDL

And they had the *****, let's say "temerity", to add to their crimes by accepting without question the phony exit-polling data! And THEN--when they knew the data were WAY off--by refusing to change their game-plan for calling states in Bush's column. Kerry's far from the only one who needs to be held to account.
GIaunt
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John O'Neill has been called a liar on television by a spinning head... and it did no good.....
I don't think that there is much that he can't handle, should they try more... Particularly, if shenanigans against him get out to us on the web...

John O'Neill has moral courage and the narcissicistic crowd can't break him

Thank you John
RogerRabbit
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email for Eric Berger article author

eric.berger@chron.com
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GIaunt wrote:
John O'Neill has been called a liar on television by a spinning head... and it did no good.....
I don't think that there is much that he can't handle, should they try more... Particularly, if shenanigans against him get out to us on the web...

John O'Neill has moral courage and the narcissicistic crowd can't break him

Thank you John

Exactly and I agree with others that John has just a few new friends right about now...

Further, I would NOT want to face this man or his team in court - would you! Shocked

Thanks W, Swifties, POWs & brave soldiers everywhere fighting for America and for freedom
baldeagle
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:14 am    Post subject: Any serious attack on John O'Neill Reply with quote

I am sure that a forum post on any one of the many websites frequented by vets ( and especially the Vietnam era vets) titled "John O'Neill in trouble" would spread quickly all over the internet and bring quick response from the thousands of those forever in his debt.

Thank God for John O'Neill and the SwiftVets and the POW's and their families. I, and many others like me, owe them, bigtime.
"In a word, I want an American character, that the powers of Europe may be convinced we act for ourselves and not for others; this, in my judgment, is the only way to be respected abroad and happy at home." --George Washington
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
titled "John O'Neill in trouble" would spread quickly all over the internet and bring quick response from the thousands of those forever in his debt.

Count on it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Epilogue All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: