SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Did Kerry cause all those Iraq attacks?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Kerry - VVAW Leadership & "Wintersoldier"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WebTalk
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:42 am    Post subject: Did Kerry cause all those Iraq attacks? Reply with quote

This may sound nieve, but as our election day approached there were stepped up insurgent strikes in Iraq. They sensed that it might influence the outcome of our election ( help Kerry ). They knew Bush's opponent was talking about bringing the troops home. They knew Kerry's history from VietNam.

Even though we are about to finish the work in the remaining insurgent stronghold cities, I suspect there will be far fewer bombings and other attacks in the days ahead.

If I'm right, doesn't that speak to the effects of the Kerry retoric against our CIC, the administration, and the troops.

I'll be watching the news from Iraq closely. I'm sure the media will continue to bring us all the highlights.

I hope the effort to finish the job on Kerry is a SWIFT success.
Algesan
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, I was chuckling over the timing of the campaign in Fallujah (sp?). The NVA/VC in 68 and 72 launched offensives to up US casualties and make 'bad news' for the homefront. However, if the US is already on the offensive, then as regrettable as they may be, casualties are to be expected. So any uptick by the terrorists in Iraq in violence was negated.

Also notice the low level of violence in Iraq, further proof that the CLM and libs, um, excuse me, progressives are lying about 'quagmires' and such.

Side note: The election offensives were also to help the NVA eliminate the VC military forces to lower the amount of resistance the NV would face after they won. They were successful for the NV on both counts (homefront effects and elimination of potential armed rivals).
drjohn
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely!

Osama would have attacked the US if he could have done so. He is not in the business of sending notice of an attack- never has been. Thus his only avenue is to create more violence in Iraq and Afghanistan.
This was partially successful, as Kerry mentioned the numbers of casaulties increasing. I suspect that you'll see things diminish as more of Osama's resources dwindle.

We're going to get him.

We're going to get this right.

At least- now we are.
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And it say's allot about what happened in Vietnam. We were on the cusp of victory in Vietnam until the likes of Kerry divided political support for our troops.

CWV

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
CaptnJack
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coldwarvet wrote:
And it say's allot about what happened in Vietnam. We were on the cusp of victory in Vietnam until the likes of Kerry divided political support for our troops.

CWV

So very true. He has the blood of many GIs and Viets (both sides & civilians) on his hands. Add his comments at the Fullbright hearings, meeting with the Viets in Paris and he is a threat to still be reckoned with.
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did John F-ing kerry cause attacks? Well, what did he do to prevent them? As Dubya said, "you're either with us, or you're against us." That's pretty easy to understand. Very Happy
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup ... real simple!
"He's with us while he's against us".
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he did.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Kerry - VVAW Leadership & "Wintersoldier" All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: