SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thank you John O’Neill

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
af11905752
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:17 pm    Post subject: Thank you John O’Neill Reply with quote

John O’Neill

I want to personally thank you for putting yourself on the line in full public view during the Presidential election. You faced the enemy once again and took a barrage of ridicule. You remained strong as the major news networks attempted to make a fool of you. You received all kinds of assaults and threats from all kinds of wackos but did not waver in your mission and message. I was so proud of you and the support you got from our brothers.

You WON! Kerry LOST! You, the SwiftVets and POW’s for Truth and all the Vietnam Vets defended America once again. You made me proud to be a Vietnam Era Veteran for the first time in 32 years.

I have my copy of Unfit for Command. I will always cherish it as an important work that changed a Presidential election. Thank you Dr. Corse.

A special thank you to all my brothers from the Vietnam Era as well as all Veterans who supported you and all SwiftVets and POW’s for Truth.

John Sousa
SSGT USAF
1968-1972
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: