SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"STOP BEING NEGATIVE"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gary L. Smith, USN, Ret.
Former Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:35 am    Post subject: "STOP BEING NEGATIVE" Reply with quote

Well it been brought to my attention that I am being negative about a lot of things after the fall of John F. Kerry. I wish to exspress my respect & thanks to all of you at Swift Vets & POWs for Truth for their tireless efforts to contribute to his defeat. I guess it is the most important thing at the time. However, I am concerned about what happens now!! Will Kerry snub his nose at us and go on about business as usual? Will the media get it right? What happens now to hold him accountable?

Yes I am pleased to see him deprived of becoming the President & CINC as he truley is Unfit for Command.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gary, please let me know when you form a group and go public to keep fighting Kerry alongside other groups fighting him, publicly. I'll be right there behind you.
Gary L. Smith, USN, Ret.
Former Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I need time to think things thru, I'll keep that in mind.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: