SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It was an honor...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ProudDaughterofVet
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:31 am    Post subject: It was an honor... Reply with quote

It was an honor to be associated with such brave men and women. The Swift Vets brought to light the truth. I have seen this country dismiss them, ridicule them, call them liars, call us all liars..yet, as this nation found out, the truth shall set you free. It set us all free. I refuse to even imagine what could of happened had not the Swift Vets come forward, to great emotional tumoil, to not only themselves, but their families and friends..thank God they did. They once again served the country with honor and dignity. You protected us from a man who was Unfit For Command..we owe you so much, this nation owes you so much..thank you.

I have learned quite a bit from all of you. I have learned that my American Values are not alone. The God, family, country are still in existance. That we are not red states vs. blue..that we are all Americans. On November 2..due to, what I believe, was the truth brought forth by these great men, we saved our nation from what could have been a disaster, to the very image we so proudly fight for each and every post..each and every word..each and every time..

God Bless you my dear friends. Thank you for giving ME the honor to serve, in my own way..for giving me the honor in making new friends..and for giving me the momentum to carry the load. I will never forget..those that have not yet returned, those that will never return..I will never forget to thank those that serve..I will never forget..and one more time, just in case, I have not reached even one of you ...

WELCOME HOME!!

WE have much work to do..and I will continue to fight the good fight and with teachers and friends such as you..I am more prepared than ever. I stand proudly among you..

Proud Daughter of Vet...

www.timetotakeastand.blogspot.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: