SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"If a mule kicks you once, it is his fault;if he kicks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mary Ann Parker
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 2:57 pm    Post subject: "If a mule kicks you once, it is his fault;if he kicks Reply with quote

"If a mule kicks you once, it is his fault;if he kicks you TWICE, it is
YOUR fault". Razz
I have found this quote helpful to me many times in my life.
I hope that I am not duplicating a topic.
However, at the bottom of this article you will see WHY I do NOT think the
MSM will ever get it. How hard do you have to be kicked??? Rolling Eyes
I am enjoying the smile on my face though! Very Happy Very Happy

Make it a great day. Wink
Mary Ann Parker

Reprinted from NewsMax.com

Friday, Nov. 5, 2004 12:44 a.m. EST
Bush's Coverage Twice as Negative as Kerry's

http://www.newsmax.com/scripts/printer_friendly.pl?page=http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/11/5/04615.shtml

President Bush received twice as much negative press coverage as John Kerry did during the height of the presidential campaign, according to a study by the Center for Media and Public Affairs.

Between Labor Day and Election Day, Bush's coverage was 64 percent negative, with only 36 percent of news stories painting him in a positive light. Kerry, on the other hand, garnered 58 percent positive coverage during the same period. In October, as Bush's polls began to improve, the press coverage became even more hostile.

In the closing four weeks of the campaign, media reports on Bush were 77 percent negative.
Overall, Kerry received the most favorable news coverage of any presidential candidate in the last 25 years, the CMPA found.

Bush's bad press, however, wasn't a record breaker.

That distinction goes to President Reagan, who, when he ran for re-election in 1984, garnered 91 percent negative press coverage - just before he won a record-breaking 49-state landslide.

Joseph Taranto contributed to this report.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Epilogue All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: