SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Too many voting irregularities to be coincidence

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ArmybratNavywife
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 4:59 am    Post subject: Too many voting irregularities to be coincidence Reply with quote

http://bellaciao.org/en/article.php3?id_article=4175

I post on another board with a bunch of whiney liberals and they are all harping about this. Twisted Evil I haven't been watching the news much..since we WON..so I don't know if this is being talked about in the MSM. Perhaps something to keep an eye on.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They still can't handle that the exit polls were cooked in Kerry's favor. Almost all of the more neutral pollsters agree that the results weren't accurate and had to be inflated.

This whole election and the whinings after, from the losers, shows me how desparate the left is to regain power and control of the country.

They hitched their wagon to a never risen star and are too proud, or ignorant, to admit it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: