SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THE COMPLETE VICTORY YOU SO MUCH DESERVED

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dano
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 6:55 am    Post subject: THE COMPLETE VICTORY YOU SO MUCH DESERVED Reply with quote

Dear SwifVets and POWs:

God bless the veterans of the Viet Nam era. THIS IS THE COMPLETE VICTORY YOU SO MUCH DESERVED!!! You fought and won! You have triumphantly defeated an enemy of America from the Viet Nam War, one far more craven than the Viet Cong because he fought America from within!

As a former Naval officer not from the Viet Nam war era, I am no less thankful for the great work you did this election cycle in helping to defeat the likes of "Hanoi" John Kerry. You really did some of the election's heavy lifting, and should be proud of educating America to the real history of the traitorous one. I am so thankful that enough eyes were opened, and the Swift Vets had so much to do with that.

Are their any plans on going after his senate seat during the Democratic primary season in 2008? Imagine the concentrated power of your message when it only needs to be communicated to the small area of Massachusetts. Though currently an in intransigently liberal state, it is still the birthplace of patriotism, and when properly educated about the real John Kerry I feel they will reject him for another, less self-serving and traitorous Democrat. Just because he is not running for president does not make it any less galling that this individual continues to represent Americans in Washington. It is time to send him once and for all to the ash heap of history.

Continue to show no mercy on John Kerry. He wouldn't understand what it was anyway. And he (along with the elitist media) certainly showed you none.

Dano
Lakeville, MN

In the mean time, enjoy this "story":

The White House - Summer, 2005

One sunny summer day in 2005, an old man approached the White House
from across Pennsylvania Avenue, where he'd been sitting on a park bench.
He spoke to the Marine standing guard and said, "I would like to go in
and meet with President Kerry." The Marine replied, "Sir, Mr. Kerry is not
President and doesn't reside here." The old man said, "Okay," and
walked away.

The following day, the same man approached the White House and
said to the same Marine, "I would like to go in and meet with President
Kerry." The Marine again told the man, "Sir, as I said yesterday, Mr. Kerry is
not President and doesn't reside here." The man thanked him and again
walked away.

The third day, the same man approached the White House and spoke to the
very same Marine, saying "I would like to go in and meet with President Kerry."

The Marine, understandably agitated at this point, looked at
the man and said, "Sir, this is the third day in a row you have been here
asking to speak to Mr. Kerry. I've told you already that Mr. Kerry is not
the President and doesn't reside here. Don't you understand?" The old
man answered, "Oh, I understand. I just love hearing it." The Marine
snapped to attention, saluted, and said, "See you tomorrow."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: