SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Be prepared for more protests

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doc Jerry K
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:37 pm    Post subject: Be prepared for more protests Reply with quote

It's already being reported the "losers" are planning protests on the day of the day Bush takes his oath for his second term. I'm sure I know what Bush will be thinking: "Bring it on."

As sure as the sun comes up, we can be assured these lunatics will never go away. And that's good. It will assure them not winning a presidential election for the next two decades.

Cool Medics, we're there when you need us.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really!!! So let them bring it on!!! Fools! Laughing
Digger
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Their activities are like banging a hole in the bottom of the boat to let the water out, sort of counter productive. BUT, let them figure it out. Eventually they might wise up (but I doubt it). They're all like a bunch of religious fanatics who can't hear anything but the babble of their cult leaders. It will probably require an act of God to bring them around. Rolling Eyes

Sgt. Maj. Seamus D.D. MacNemi R.M.C. Ret.
wwIIvetsdaughter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let those Kool-Aid drinkers try their cr*p at the Inaguration. I've read that since this is the first Inaguration since 9/11, there will be police stationed every six to eight feet and a contingent of 4,000 active duty military will be on call. Of course, the Corrupt Old Media will give them airtime, albeit from their fenced in demonstration pen in Virginia! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
GIaunt
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Protest the inaugeration.... Boy, that is so NEWSWORTHY ----
Who cares.... They lost the election, they gave up seats in the Senate & the House.... so, let them spend $ on gas to get to DC, poster paint and placards.....

No one cares......

The protest in Boulder, CO that got national press coverage was students who stayed overnight in the school library with permission from the principal..... The children of the academics who live in the "people's republic of Boulder" learned a civics lesson.... NOT....

what a joke --- old news.....
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This group shows up and protests the protestors, looks like fun.

http://www.protestwarrior.com/
avant
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

msindependent wrote:
This group shows up and protests the protestors, looks like fun.

http://www.protestwarrior.com/

For an extremely eye-opening pictorial account of the hatred by some fascist groups in America, please see www.frontpagemag.com. Violent protests are only just beginning.

Avant
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not agree with using Tonya Harding tactics but I suppose in this instance I would make an exception.
scotty61
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let them protest and let the Dems be seen in sympathy with them. Remember the Wellstone Memorial Service? The nutcases got to spout off and even lifelong Democrats turned against them. These yoyos are an asset to us; I'm just afraid that we will fail to make the most of it. We need to make sure these people are shown to be Kerry supporters and backed by the Dems.
Taylor
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Losers!

They should get a job instead!
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://protest.net/north_america.html Shocked

Other men see only a hopeless end, but the Christian rejoices in an endless hope...Gilbert Brenken
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Digger wrote:
Their activities are like banging a hole in the bottom of the boat to let the water out, sort of counter productive. BUT, let them figure it out. Eventually they might wise up (but I doubt it). They're all like a bunch of religious fanatics who can't hear anything but the babble of their cult leaders. It will probably require an act of God to bring them around. Rolling Eyes

Uh, but since many of them don't believe in "God" they don't believe in that sort of stuff...oops...will the Dems ever win again? Laughing

Thanks W, Swifties, POWs & brave soldiers everywhere fighting for America and for freedom
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: