SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Email Response from Steven Gardner!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:54 pm    Post subject: My Email Response from Steven Gardner!!!! Reply with quote

Steve Gardner is answering all our emails! What a great guy and that is why he is a Hero!

I would like to extend my deepest thanks for your support. Your kindness is greatly appreciated!

Thank You!

God Bless you and your family!

Steven M Gardner

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 1:13 PM
To: sgardner5@carolina.rr.com
Subject: Thank you.

Dear Mr. Gardner,

I would like to personally thank you for your service in the Navy and your service in Vietnam. You are a true hero to come out and speak the truth no matter what John Kerry's and his Band of Thugs threatened to do to you and have now succeeded in doing to you. I heard you on Hannity and Colmes and I respect and honor your courage and the fact that you said you would do it all over again despite the cost to you personally. You are a hero sir.

I wish I had money to donate to you or better, a job to offer you, but I am broke. I want you to know though that you are in my prayers and my families prayers daily.

Thank you for your service to our country and thank you for doing the right thing, even when it was not popular and cost you the loss of your job. May God watch over you and bless you according to His riches and glory.

Sincerely,

Layla Gonzalez (aka Doll @ SVPT Forum)
gmez2001
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:21 pm    Post subject: Gardner Reply with quote

Layla thanks for the post.
No doubt in my mind that Steve will be a GREAT success out of this small setback. History is replete with people of stamina coming out of adverse circumstances to become very successful.
Thanks for having the backbone to stand up to JFK.
Good Luck Steve......... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
George M
margie
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the same email, he must have answered all who wrote to him. Really very nice, he could have just posted a thank you on the site, it would have been a lot easier for him. I think he's great also. I hope everything works out for him. He deserves it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: