SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A note from a real Swift gal!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 6:11 am    Post subject: A note from a real Swift gal! Reply with quote

Barbara (Mrs. "Friar Tuck" Brant) has asked me to pass along to you her thanks for all the work accomplished on this community.

She's a doll with a real wit and great sense of humor.

She says in part:

"The participants have tremendous energy. By the time, I finish reading the messages I have to take a nap.

"It was fascinating to watch brainstorming at work.

"Actually, it was more like a brain-blizzard. It is incredible what people can accomplish when they have self-discipline and a common goal.

"Since I am just a reader and do not participant in the forum would you
please convey to the members my appreciation and thanks."

Amazing - after all these families have given up over the last months, and they're thanking us.
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with you there Navy x3
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With what we owe the Swift vets and POWs and their families for their sacrifices, hearing them thank us truly humbles me.

Kerry was dead wrong when he labeled foul mouthed Hollyweird types as the "heart and soul" of America. The real "heart and soul" of America are these guys and their families for their strong stance and placing their lives on hold while they endured the onslaught brought against them all for exercising their Freedom of Expression and Speech.

They are the pure embodiment of what America is all about and have performed a service much of America may never realize.

American History should devote a complete chapter about them and how they rose to the occassion, after the slander we all endured for over 30 years.

BZ, Well Done and Thank Yous are the least we owe them.
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stopping Kerry was one of the most important events in US history as far as I am concerned. All Americans, whether they will admit it or not, have been saved from what most of us shudder to even think about.

God Bless the Swiftees and POW's one and all!

Zell Miller
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuck54 wrote:
Stopping Kerry was one of the most important events in US history...

I agree that he's been stopped but only temporarily. He must be permanently stopped.
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 3:56 pm    Post subject: Re: A note from a real Swift gal! Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:

Amazing - after all these families have given up over the last months, and they're thanking us.
Says it all about the Class of the Group that started all this! Thankyou Swifties and POWs!!
tiptie
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom Poole wrote:
Chuck54 wrote:

I agree that he's been stopped but only temporarily. He must be permanently stopped.

We most not sit back now and let Zell's snake come back inside to threaten our children's future.

He still has his agenda, his Senate platform, his following.

He must be stopped cold.

I keep asking this question but get nothing but "be patient".

So...........I ask...........how long?

USCG
61-69
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tiptie wrote:
Tom Poole wrote:
Chuck54 wrote:

We most not sit back now and let Zell's snake come back inside to threaten our children's future.

He still has his agenda, his Senate platform, his following.

He must be stopped cold.

I keep asking this question but get nothing but "be patient".

So...........I ask...........how long?

Look at the thread in Geedunk entitled WHAT NOW. I am unclear on this issue as well.
rayabacus
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that hate is a waste of energy and emotion, but I just cannot help myself. I have to say that there is not enough bad that can happen to that man. I cannot thank everyone here that worked so tirelessly, against such tremendous odds, for such a long time, enough. It is hard for me to convey to you how much fear I had that Kerry would succeed.

When I woke up on Wednesday morning, checked the TV and found out GWB was the winner, I shouted, "It's a great day to be an American". We must remember that Kerry is a sitting member of the US Senate and thus, is still a threat to our National Security. Let's finish the task, get to the truth - no matter what it takes.

I cannot forgive and I will not forget!
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:48 pm    Post subject: Re: A note from a real Swift gal! Reply with quote

rb325th wrote:
Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:

Says it all about the Class of the Group that started all this! Thankyou Swifties and POWs!!

Nobody gave up anything. We were allowed to contribute.

We're the ones that feel priveleged.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I was commenting on the founders' privacy, their "regular lives," their time when I spoke of all they've given up.

All of them have received varying degrees of spite, hate and invective aimed in their direction - all have had their privacy invaded. All have been vilified and called liars and Republican shills.

And all because they came forward to tell the truth.

Sometimes, "duty, honor, country" requires sacrifice - and sacrifice they have. I hope that they have experienced enough ups to make up for the downs in this election season.
srmorton
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ABB crowd may never understand what the defeat of John Kerry
meant for the future of this country. What is really sad, they do not
want to know. There IS hope, however, for those who blindly voted
for John Kerry because they are "good" Democrats or because they
believed the white-washing that he got in the MSM. One day, the
truth WILL come out. The more he hints at a 2008 run for POTUS,
the more the MSM will be tempted to reveal what they know about
Kerry. They will manage to get hold of proof of his dishonorable
discharge and will put that on the front page of the NYT. They do not
want another failed Democratic candidate so they will destroy John
Kerry. Those "good" Democrats will be thanking God (or their lucky
stars if they are so foolish as to not believe in God) that Kerry is not
POTUS.
PowerPro
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:

Quote:
With what we owe the Swift vets and POWs and their families for their sacrifices, hearing them thank us truly humbles me.

I am humbled as well, but I'm also a little angry - strike that - I'm a little furious.

Hearing how gracious these people and their families are angers me beyond words because these are the same individuals that John Kerry painted with the broad brushes called "atrocities" and "war criminals."

These heroes and their families had to wait all this time for the truth to start to trickle out and even STILL the media calls them liars.

All the while, Kerry sits in office and contemplates running again. And, as is prone to happen, the Swiftie issue will come up in the future when he runs for another useless term in the Senate or a future run at the White House, and all people will remember is that "John Kerry was unjustly smeared by the Swift Boat Veterans."

This is why I feel that the mission is not complete - because John Kerry has not been called to account for his crimes and will continue his propaganda campaign defaming the heroic Veterans who served with honor any time he runs for public office - because that's what he does: Tear apart our heroes for political gain.

It is up to us now to continue fighting until their honor is restored and John Kerry is held to account for his treachery.

Thank you SBVs & POWs FT! Your service to this country is incalculable!!!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
Actually, I was commenting on the founders' privacy, their "regular lives," their time when I spoke of all they've given up.

All of them have received varying degrees of spite, hate and invective aimed in their direction - all have had their privacy invaded. All have been vilified and called liars and Republican shills.

And all because they came forward to tell the truth.

Sometimes, "duty, honor, country" requires sacrifice - and sacrifice they have. I hope that they have experienced enough ups to make up for the downs in this election season.

Thank you Swift Vets and POWs for everything.....you all will never be forgotten...... Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: