SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bush: Master Politician

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hondo
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:02 pm    Post subject: Bush: Master Politician Reply with quote

Interesting info and analysis from a source I wouldn't have thought would have the guts - or integrity - to publish it.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/11/08/watson.policy/index.html
one more captins mast
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 3:00 am    Post subject: Sorry, will the real stand up!!!!! Reply with quote

Got gov. of Texas because the prior was a "very nutty old woman"

Got Pres. because of "all gorey' and the lib's are nuts and no one wants

them.

Got Pres. no 2 because of Swiftvets + the lib's ran a nut case,

liar, and a fraud and the , "no american wants the, nut case lib's in

charge.

If he had a real race like he did in Texas aginst a "Kent Hance" he

and carl row, the boat to slow, would get kicked one more time.

They "themselfs" thought they had lost, at 5:00 election day,

The american people elected him because there was NO choice, none
Just as you must see the "lie' of Kerry, you must look with truth at

someone who is the "Comander and Chief of the Armed Forces"

calling someone he "knows himself without question" is a "traitor"

and a "fraud", "He served with honor" and calling it the high ground"

being a "chicken is not "HIGH GROUND" , its barnyard ground.

When you see he and Rowe go "left" to "fox" of the " commie" Mexico

< with that act, YOU WHO VOTED FOR ME HAVE NO CHOICE

IF NOT ME KERRY AND I CAN DO WHAT EVER I CHOSE AND YOU

YOU LIVE WITH THE AFTERMATH.

No, see what is before you "a man" and I have seen this road before

the "young Marines are "bait" once more. Walking down a "known

shooting gallery" and for what, "I DO NOT WANT TO LOSE ANY OF

THE POTICAL CAPITAL I ?? I?? WON IN THE ELECTION.

He is trading american fighting men, for his "capital saved"

they die and we "save the nut case's in "fool/lose/ya" who have been

selling the nut case's food, renting them apts. and full time enablers

for the last 6 months. The get a pass, and the kid from south Georgia

or northern Fl. do the deed one more time. It has to stop, no one is

above the "right thing to do" law.

NOT ONE THANK YOU YET TO THE SWIFTBOAT VETS, OR A SORRY

ABOUT THAT TO THE VIETNAM VETS WHO GOT IT IN THE BRAIN FROM

KERRY AND THE ESTABLISHMENT FOR 35 YEARS.

JUST "ME AND ROWE AND THE GET OUT THE VOTE"

THEY FORGET " WHO GOT OUT AND VOTED IN 3 DAYS 72 HRS

AND ITS OFF THE MEXICO AND NOT ONE THING HAS CHANGED.

YOU ARE BEING TAKEN FOR GRANTED AND YOUR PAYOFF WILL BE

MORE OF THE SAME AND THE LIB'S KNOW IT THEY ARE ALREADY

CALLING HIM A "LAME DUCK" PRES. AND WILL USE HE AND ROWE'S

INACTION ON AND AGINST US THE AMERICAN CITIZENS IN THE NEXT

PRES. ELECTION

been there done that

its better than nothing but "0" ='s nothing also.
put another way, "zero is better than nothing"?????????????
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, mr. aj, I couldn't disagree with you more, this time.

He won over Ann Richards because she was nasty, under-informed and out of touch with her constituency.

He won over Gore because too many people recognized him for the uber-liberal that he is.

He won over Kerry because (IMHO) the vets and military came out to vote in higher numbers than we've seen in the last few Presidential elections.

Taking the high ground was the only way to win. He got his licks in, but did it subtly - he tread lightly where Kerry's service was concerned, allowing quite rightly that it was up to the men who served with him to call his actions into question. What else could he do and not look like a dirty politician? This is a man who lives by strong principles, and rolling in the mud isn't among the things that he considers acceptable for the President of the United States to do.

He attacked mercilessly on Kerry's stance toward our allies in the war on terror and lack of stance on supporting the troops. There's a difference between attacking your opponent on matters of record and attacking him on matters of honor.

And the Bush team was ebullient and confident from the day before the election right up until Kerry's concession. Something in their inside polling had shown them that Bush had it sewn up. When even Karl Rove is jumping up and down and waving as the President deplanes, the spirit is light, the questions are answered.

The "political capital" he referred to is the inroads he made into the territories that leftists have long appropriated as their own - blacks, Latinos, Jews - and the increase in majorities in both the House and Senate. That IS political capital - he would be a fool not to spend it for the betterment of the country. Appoint some justices to the SCOTUS who will interpret the law, rather than legislating from the bench. Get No Child Left Behind funded and fully operational. Continue the provisions of the Patriot Act and continue to prosecute the war on terror.

Karl Rove is a smart man - one of the many smart and savvy people with whom this President has surrounded himself. He's not God, though - and he's not the great Satan as depicted by the left - he's just a man.

And the replacements for the departures from the administration are going to be just as smart, just as honorable, just as good for the team as ever. Maybe better. This was a keystone in the Reagan Administrations - surround yourself with people who know more than you do and aren't afraid to tell you when they think you're making a mistake.

This was one of the big errors of the Clintonistas - they hired help, but as soon as one of them crossed Hillary or Bill, they became pariahs or fired. One computer tech was fired for talking to Barbara Bush on the phone about how to fix something on her computer! That's how petty and small-minded they were!

A Bush Administration is going to make no such mistake. In fact, the only real mistakes they've made were allowing holdovers from the Clinton years to remain on the team. Look at what these partisan people have done, since. Endless trash-Bush books - immediately discredited and chalked up to sour grapes.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Bush start cleaning house at State, next. There are some very anti-American people actually employed by our State Department. Time to hit the road, Jack!

As for the mistakes at Fallujah and in Iraq in general - geesh. They rather pale in comparison to having Johnson calling airstrikes and targets, don't they? They pale in comparison to sending our troops in to fight with their hands tied behind their backs, as McNamara did. They pale in comparison to never allowing our military to do what it does best.

Far from being forgotten by the Bush administration, the Swifts are almost certainly not ignored - I am sure that in the inner circles, there is tremendous appreciation for what these men and their families have endured for the sake of alerting the nation.

But, the Swifts have been accused of being Bush shills right from the start - any acknowledgement right now could only cause the KookAde drinkers to lead the charge in the discreditation of the group.

The Swifts didn't do this for accolades or even thanks from the President. Indeed, many of them didn't even support the President, but got involved only after it appeared that Kerry would be the heir-apparent to the DNC nomination. They came forward with their truth and made their sacrifices for duty and honor and country.

As long as people like this exist, the Republic is safe, and we will live to fight another day.

LimaCharlie
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I hear an AMEN for Navy_Navy_Navy!

Can I hear an AMEN for Dubya!

Can I hear an AMEN for the Swift Boat Veterans and POWs!
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AMEN, AMEN, and AMEN!

The Bush bashing (sour grapes over a WIN? That's different) is starting to give me the teensiest liitle headache right here <pointing to my rear end>

Some people just absolutely can not be made happy. It seems they are neither red nor blue state residents. No, these folks hail from the great state of Permanently Disgruntled .

Or is it a commonwealth?

And Bush beat Ann Richards for the reason Navy said, and then beat Morales in a landslide. I think it was about 65% of the vote. He had grown increasingly popular, and our economy and schools had continued to improve during his administration.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Epilogue All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: