SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LAUER EQUATES U.S. FOUNDERS WITH TERRORISTS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
God and Country
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 4:27 pm    Post subject: LAUER EQUATES U.S. FOUNDERS WITH TERRORISTS Reply with quote

Matt Lauer equates US Founders with Terrorists. "Islamic radicals in Fallujah don't believe any less than we believe."

In an interview with second lady Lynne Cheney, the "Today Show's" Matt Lauer equated the Islamic radicals in Fallujah terrorizing Iraq with George Washington's Revolutionary War army.

Questioning Cheney about her new children's book, "When Washington Crossed the Delaware: A Wintertime Story for Young Patriots," the NBC host asked Cheney, in light of the current offensive on Fallujah, to apply to today the lesson of a "rag-tag group" going up against a powerful, well-equipped army.

Lauer was rebuffed by the vice president's wife for equating Washington's troops with the radical Muslim terrorists then clarified his line of questioning.

"I'm just saying, but the insurgents believe they're fighting for a cause as well," Lauer explained. "They don't believe any less than we believe."

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41396

God bless our Veterans.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Marquis
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have forgotten, how many beheadings of kidnapped civilians did Washington's army commit?

Also, were Washington and the Minute Men from America, or did they infiltrate from Syria, Iran, or Jordan? I can never remember these kinds of details...

Last edited by Marquis on Thu Nov 11, 2004 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's their newest assault on the history books and it's becoming a talking point for every liberal mouthpiece.

Islamofascist Terrorist=Insurgent=Minuteman

A more despicable, vile, leftist revisionist mantra I have yet to encounter.
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Minute men had infiltrators like, LaFayette, von Steuben and Kosciusko and fought imperial mercenaries like the Hessians and Iroquois.....

Sorry....I tried to find some humor in this twisted logic but can't.
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only other person I know who has made that comprisson is Michael Moore. Boy Matt, you sure are in great company there Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marquis wrote:
I have forgotten, how many beheadings of kidnapped civilians did Washington's army commit?

Also, were Washington and the Minute Men from America, or did they infiltrate from Syria, Iran, or Jordan? I can never remember these kinds of details...

Yes, and once the British were kicked out of America we proceeded on the path of "taking over the world" by slaughtering as many civilians as possible from other countries, never assisting, never helping other human beings in their plight - simply killing and converting...yeah, I see perfect parallels Matty boy... Mad

Thanks W, Swifties, POWs & brave soldiers everywhere fighting for America and for freedom
commdog
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we need two or three volunteers who are willing to keep an eye on Matt and Katie so the rest of us can go on with our lives. Let us know if they say anything worth hearing.
/CD
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bye bye Democratic Party. It's been good knowin ya.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: