SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Indict John Kerry for Treason, Mr. Attorney General!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TERRIFIC JOB! I will send this on and also to my Senators.
justamom
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted this earlier, but it got no response....it made my day!

From The Federalist Patriot -
We have received thousands of inquiries about the "Petition for Investigation and Indictment" of John Kerry. According to our legal scholars, John Kerry's meetings with enemy agents from Communist North Vietnam on multiple occasions between 1970 and 1972 are not covered under Jimmy Carter's amnesty as outlined in EO 4483. For that reason, on Monday, 22 October, we delivered (and confirmed delivery) to U.S. Attorney General John Ashcroft a "Petition for Investigation and Indictment" calling on the Department of Justice to determine conclusively whether Kerry's actions, in direct violation of UCMJ (Article 104 part 904), U.S. Code (18 USC Sec. 2381 and 18 USC Sec. 953) and other applicable laws and acts of Congress, constitute treason and disqualify him from any future campaign for any national office. (To read the text of the petitioners' request, link to -- http://patriotpetitions.us/kerry/letter.asp)

As of this date, we have not heard anything from the Justice Department concerning this petition request. We plan to pursue this issue, as its endorsers have requested, to its resolution, and we fully expect an answer from AG Ashcroft. In reality, given the political sensitivity of this request, we don't expect any action before January, 05. However, we are contemplating forming an alliance with other groups like the Swiftees and POWs and moving forward with this legal challenge. We will keep you posted.
FoxURA
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like either jumping for joy, or stareing with a grin on my face for a few hours.... Decisions, Decisions
fb274
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just in case I have a computer crash, here are some URLs in the event the Clintons are up for grabs in 2008:

http://stophillarypac.com/

http://www.papillonsartpalace.com/billC.htm (lots of links)

http://www.papillonsartpalace.com/algores2.htm (just in case he should get a cabinet position)
Doc Farmer
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FoxURA wrote:
I feel like either jumping for joy, or stareing with a grin on my face for a few hours.... Decisions, Decisions
Well, do one and then the other... Laughing

Fat, Bald and Ugly - And PROUD Of It!
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is staggering how Clinton almost brought this country down. He should be held accountable but he is insulated it seems. Maybe we will live to see him revealed. As for Kerry we are not finished with him yet. He will be taken down. Whether he was covered by arrangements or executive orders or not, the truth of the events that led to that is what we have to get out. Documents and testimonies will be needed. The lessons of the Vietnam era must be addressed or we will repeat the errors (politically, emotionally, morally).
The healing of a country was at the root of all the executive orders and agreements but time may have proven that such a motivation is what should actually be left in the past and not Kerry's actions and words. This man wants to portray himself as a "hero" and working for some noble ideals. Not true. He was in with the communists and is for changing the American values and our democracy in most fundamental ways. Kerry still uses people. He lies and panders and manipulates people to ultimately achieve his personal ambitions. The American people must see who he really is and his political core. We will continue this effort. Keep researching and writing responsible emails and such. CTW

Never Ever Kerry
CaptnJack
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only way to stop kerry is to destroy his political base. These charges coming to light will do that. If not-- he will be back. Besides, he should be required to pay for his crimes.
Doc Farmer
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaptnJack wrote:
The only way to stop kerry is to destroy his political base. These charges coming to light will do that. If not-- he will be back. Besides, he should be required to pay for his crimes.

Agreed. The only way that will happen, though, is not just through the charges coming to light. The SwiftVets have already done that, and the MSM have done their level best to quash those charges. What needs to be seen is the EVIDENCE. The charge will allow for the release of some evidence in the discovery phase. Only then will Kerry's base erode.

FoxURA
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We all know that Kerry was AWOL after getting out of active service. Prison time from that would keep Kerry buisy while his more serious charges were pursued.
Doc Farmer
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FoxURA wrote:
We all know that Kerry was AWOL after getting out of active service. Prison time from that would keep Kerry buisy while his more serious charges were pursued.

Problem is, you'd need to have enough evidence on that issue to get the indictment. Only after the indictment could you subpoena his military records in order to check the AWOL status. I don't know if there is sufficient data available right now to warrant an AWOL charge. Unless I'm missing something...

FoxURA
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he admitted to meeting with "terrorist" during the vietnam war (this should be enough for a search warrant), also, since the meeting took place in France, wouldn't there be travel records from his trip (this should help set the rest in motion)?

Then there is also the fact that there is a statue of John Kerry in the Vietnam War Museum where Kerry is labled as a "Hero" that made it possible for the Vietcom to win.
Doc Farmer
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FoxURA wrote:
he admitted to meeting with "terrorist" during the vietnam war (this should be enough for a search warrant), also, since the meeting took place in France, wouldn't there be travel records from his trip (this should help set the rest in motion)?

Then there is also the fact that there is a statue of John Kerry in the Vietnam War Museum where Kerry is labled as a "Hero" that made it possible for the Vietcom to win.

From what I understand from f*****g lawyers, his admission is not enough for a search warrant. The various data must be brought together in a formal indictment that provides enough evidence to prove that a prima facie case can be made. At that point, a f*****g judge (which is merely a f*****g lawyer with really bad dress sense) can then unseal the documentation that is currently protected by either privacy laws or by military classification.

The travel records would be part of the indictment, but the detail of the "conversations" he had with Madame Binh and the rest of those so-called "peace negotiators" could then be unsealed from the FBI records. That would contain the substantive data that showed the level of his treason. Basically, it covers the constitutional restriction of "two witnesses" or a "personal admission of guilt" by having the testimony in his own words.

Doc Jerry K
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doc Farmer:

As much as I agree with you, and would party hardy if J.F.Kerry paid for his sins; in my opinion, it's never going to happen. The political elite will circle the wagons with one of their own as they always do. He'll get cover from the likes of McCain, B. Kerrey and many others (in fact, they've provided cover for Kerry in the past). In fact, I would predicit you would not find one Republican politician who would move on this issue. It's one of the unfortunate political realities of D.C. Crying or Very sad

Cool Medics, we're there when you need us.
Doc Farmer
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doc Jerry K wrote:
Doc Farmer:

As much as I agree with you, and would party hardy if J.F.Kerry paid for his sins; in my opinion, it's never going to happen. The political elite will circle the wagons with one of their own as they always do. He'll get cover from the likes of McCain, B. Kerrey and many others (in fact, they've provided cover for Kerry in the past). In fact, I would predicit you would not find one Republican politician who would move on this issue. It's one of the unfortunate political realities of D.C. Crying or Very sad

You're probably right. There's probably nothing we can do. But then, I'll bet the SwiftVets were told they couldn't actually mount a campaign to get the truth out about Kerry, either.

If we don't try, then nothing will be done.

By the way, you're assuming that there are no politicians in DC with any honour or guts. It's rare, I'll grant you, but there are a couple. Zell Miller springs immediately to mind. Or a Texas Congressman named Ron Paul.

And that's just Congress. There is a chance - a very slim one, I'll grant you - that if presented with a drafted indictment and the evidence currently available, there might be ONE federal prosecutor out there in America with the courage to do what is right instead of what is politically expedient.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I choose to venture. Maybe I won't gain. But maybe, just maybe, America will.

Doc Jerry K
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doc:

You are right about the Zell Millers. If we had more honorable guys and gals like that in congress, then I might be more hopeful about movement regarding this issue. The sad fact is that Zell Millers are few and far between. But you are also right. We do need to keep up a good fight. The example regarding what the Swift Vets is a good one.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: