SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Arafat to sign own death Certificate
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:25 pm    Post subject: Arafat to sign own death Certificate Reply with quote

From Scrappleface.

Arafat May Soon Sign Death Certificate
by Scott Ott
(2004-11-10) -- Palestinian officials said this morning that ailing leader Yassir Arafat, who is alive, may soon approve his own death certificate.

"In the Palestinian Authority, all significant actions require the Chairman's consent," said an unnamed aide to Mr. Arafat, "No one but the Chairman can sign off on his death certificate, so that is why we are waiting patiently at his bedside."

Witnesses, who have visited the Paris hospital room where Mr. Arafat is deliberating, said the death certificate and a pen rest on a tray table above the Chairman's bed.

"We don't want to pressure him," said the source. "He's a very thoughtful man. And we would not presume to tell a Nobel Peace Prize winner when it's time to rest in peace."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing LOL Laughing
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonder if there's any truth to the scuttlebutt that he's dying of AIDS?

According to some sources he's a known homosexual among his bodyguards, whom he engaged in sex with. That's why his wife was for show only and didn't live with him. Being gay is a sin in Islam ya know.
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take a look at this article. Very interesting stuff about Arafat. Seems no one really knew him.

http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/Diplomacy/4348.htm

Suspicions grow that Arafat is dying of AIDS
By israelinsider staff November 6, 2004

Former White House speechwriter David Frum has joined the growing chorus of pundits, medical experts, and intelligence operatives who claim Yasser Arafat is likely suffering from AIDS.

Frum, a key figure in Republican politics and the man who coined the terms "axis of evil," writes in National Review Online that Arafat's undisclosed illness is well-known, but has been kept under wraps by the mainstream media.

"Speaking of media bias, here's a question you won't hear in our big papers or on network TV: Does Yasser Arafat have AIDS?" asks Frum, who also writes for the National Post.

"We know he has a blood disease that is depressing his immune system. We know that he has suddenly dropped considerable weight -- possibly as much as one-third of all his body weight. We know that he is suffering intermittent mental dysfunction. What does this sound like?"

Earlier, John Loftus told John Batchelor on ABC radio on October 26 that Arafat is dying from AIDS. Loftus said the CIA has known this about Arafat for quite awhile and that as a result the US has encouraged Sharon not to take Arafat out because the US has known Arafat was about done. It was deemed better to have Arafat discredited as a homosexual.

Although homosexuality is rife in the Arab world, it is at least officially considered a sin and a crime, and regarded--especially in fundamentalist circles--as a mark of great shame and depravity.

Intelligence on "the tiger" romping with bodyguards
Frum pointed to KGB evidence linking Arafat to homosexual activities, citing a 1987 book by Lt.-Gen. Ion Pacepa, the deputy chief of Romania's intelligence service under Communist dictator Nicolae Ceausescu.

In his memoirs "Red Horizons," Pacepa relates a conversation in 1978 with Constantin Munteaunu, a general assigned to teach Arafat and the PLO techniques to deceive the West into granting the organization recognition.

"I just called the microphone monitoring center to ask about the 'Fedayee,'" Arafat's code name, explained Munteaunu. "After the meeting with the Comrade, he went directly to the guest house and had dinner. At this very moment, the 'Fedayee' is in his bedroom making love to his bodyguard. The one I knew was his latest lover. He's playing tiger again. The officer monitoring his microphones connected me live with the bedroom, and the squawling almost broke my eardrums. Arafat was roaring like a tiger, and his lover yelping like a hyena."

Munteaunu continued: "I've never before seen so much cleverness, blood and filth all together in one man." Munteaunu, wrote Pacepa, spent months pulling together secret reports from Egyptian, Jordanian and Syrian intelligence agencies as well as Romanian files.

"I used to think I knew just about everything there was to know about Rahman al-Qudwa," Arafat's real name, "about the construction engineer who made a fortune in Kuwait, about the passionate collector of racing cars, about Abu Amman," Arafat's nom de guerre, "and about my friend Yasser, with all his hysterics," explained Munteaunu, handing Pacepa his final report on the PLO leader. "But I've got to admit that I didn't really know anything about him."

Pacepa wrote: "The report was indeed an incredible account of fanaticism, of devotion to his cause, of tangled oriental political maneuvers, of lies, of embezzled PLO funds deposited in Swiss banks, and of homosexual relationships, beginning with his teacher when he was a teen-ager and ending with his current bodyguards. After reading the report, I felt a compulsion to take a shower whenever I had been kissed by Arafat, or even just shaken his hand."

"If true, Arafat would have a great deal to conceal from his people and his murderously anti-homosexual supporters in the Islamic world," writes Frum, suggesting that Arafat was airlifted to France for medical treatment because he "could trust the French to protect his intimate secret."

The medical evidence adds up
Palestinian Foreign Minister Nabil Shaath Monday said that all types of cancer had been ruled out, and the latest news is that French doctors have ruled out poisoning.

Medical observers note that a low blood platelet count is a sign of a weakened immune system, and indeed last week there were reports of a complete collapse of Arafat's immune system. Other than the ruled-out cancer, the low count could be attributed to bleeding ulcers, colitis, liver disease, lupus, or HIV. It is believed that ulcers and colitis have already been ruled out.

Arafat has lost a considerable amount of body weight. Hopital d'Instruction des Armees de Percy, southwest of Paris, is known to have some of France's best HIV/AIDS doctors. Other medical experts note that Arafat's activities in recent weeks and months suggest the dementia that accompanies late-stage AIDS.

Medical authorities not connected directly to his case are suggesting that he may have HIV/AIDS. One doctor reported to an Israel Insider source that his suspicions have been growing for more than a year.

"I began to see tell tale signs of kaposis sarcoma. His Parkinsonian tremor was more than just a Parkinsonian tremor and he was also showing signs of weakness. The rumor about homosexuality/bisexuality has been around for decades. So I put two and two together when they started talking about his health over a year ago. The talk of a mysterious illness in this day and age should be a tip-off. He has some of the best physicians in the world attending to him. He can be diagnosed clinically, without perfoming any tests. All the doctors surrounding him know what he has. All this cloak and dagger about tests is a ruse. They understand the implications of divulging that he has HIV. If I were Suha I would be getting a little concerned."

If Arafat has AIDS, that would also explain Suha's reticence to allow the release of significant information about Arafat's condition, and the almost ludicrously tight-lipped reports of the French hospital spokesman, and the refusal of anyone connected with Arafat to hold a press conference in recent days.
Tanya
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, he's dead, again! Rolling Eyes Just on msnbc.
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It apprears it is now official. It's on FOX too.

He's FINALLY kicked the bucket.

Break out the champagne. Cool
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder how many pigs went rushing off cliffs into the sea?
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimmymac wrote:
I wonder how many pigs went rushing off cliffs into the sea?

I'm sure it was a "legion". Wink
Kimmymac

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sure it was too, Tizzy. (Hey--I may not always act like it, but I have taught my share of Sunday school classes.)

What a horribly wasted life Arafat lived. Think of the good he might have done if he had not opted to squander it trading on the misery of others, including his own people.

A wasted life, whose passing will only be mourned by lunatics and despots.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are making me fell stupid!
I was grieving really bad for him, I sent him a smoked pig!
DLI78
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"We know that he is suffering intermittent mental dysfunction. What does this sound like?"

For Arafat? Sounds about normal.

I'm glad he finally met Allah. Twisted Evil
bach04
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you hear about Carter wanting to lead the delegation to this *******'s funeral? Carter, along with Kerry, ranks among the worst pacifist liberals in the universe. They both have no shame for selling out to terrorist pigs.
Kimmymac

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carter, Kerry and Clinton should all be there. Wherever there is. I would like them to be the pall bearers on that bus funeral idea.

Excellent.
FoxURA
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't mind if the the casket were filled with explosives by terrorists. Can you imagine Clinton, Carter, and Kerry getting accidently getting killed by terrorists?
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FoxURA wrote:
I wouldn't mind if the the casket were filled with explosives by terrorists. Can you imagine Clinton, Carter, and Kerry getting accidently getting killed by terrorists?

Now that would just be a big ole shame if it happened.

We, as good Repubs of course, would have to sympathize with the terrorists and try to understand their grief and angst at Arafat's death.

heh heh.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: