SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry for President in 2008?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gocars
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:35 pm    Post subject: Kerry for President in 2008? Reply with quote

The '04 presidential election is barely over and the Democratic pundits are already scratching around for potential presidential candidates for 2008. Hillary Clinton and John Kerry are being touted as the front-runners early on; with the exception of Kerry, I don't give a rats behind who the Dems might be looking at.

As we've discussed previously it's incumbent on all of us to rid the political arena of Kerry once and for all. We need to prove to his supporters that he is nothing but a scum-bag and a traitor and we should make a concerted effort to get him removed from his U.S. Senate seat. We need to continue our fight to bring Kerry down lest we find ourselves in the same scenario 4 years hence.

gocars
101st Airborne
'Nam 67-70
U.S. Army Rangers Lead the Way!
Stephen Marquette
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are so right -- we have to keep the heat on. We need to figure out how to drive this jerk from the public payroll. The problem is that the press will pay even less heed to his refusal to sign Form 180 and explain his discharge. I can't believe Kerry would be stupid enough to try another run in 2008.
gocars
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve:
Quote:
I can't believe Kerry would be stupid enough to try another run in 2008.

Kerry is so delusional that there's no telling what he might do....the jerk is a "nutcase" in every sense of the word. All the more reason we need to put him down once and for all (pun intended).

gocars
101st Airborne
'Nam 67-70
U.S. Army Rangers Lead the Way!
gator60
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:55 pm    Post subject: The State of Mass. Reply with quote

Can someone explane to me how a State could keep reelecting Trators and murderers. Whats it take for two fellons to get voted out of the great State of Mass. Is there something in the water that makes wimps and cowards or are the people there brain dead. Do they realy vote or is it just automatic that these guys are reelected. If Scott Peterson was running for office he would be elected by a land slide. Can some one exsplane this?
AMOS
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:41 pm    Post subject: Stupid. Reply with quote

Skerry ain't all that bright and I can see him trying it again in 2008.

And there's no way I can listen to Shrillary's voice either. You gotta almost feel sorry for Slick Willie, having to hear her just talk, not to mention if she got pissed off and started screaming like she can do.
jrwhite85
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One way or t'other, they'll be a few Vet'rans crossing into ol' Massachussetts when Mr. Kerry boy next comes up for re-election. Old folks homes and such should have less problem getting people to the polls -- especially old vets. Not everybody in Massachussetts is totally ate up. First thing we need is an up and comer Democrat to challenge Kerry for his party nomination...

But who will run against Kerry from the Republican side? It's time to find that man or woman.

And how does one best protest a sitting Senator? Form 180 is still due out - that'd be one question I'd like answered right now. What of his admission to war crimes, did he offer that on some sort of amnesty, or immunity? Prosecute!

Jes leave yer firearms at home - cause they'll confiscate them at the border, I'm told! That's OK, the weapon of choice for Kerry's next bid will be the sword of truth!
MajHavoc
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:25 am    Post subject: Re: The State of Mass. Reply with quote

gator60 wrote:
Can someone explane to me how a State could keep reelecting Trators and murderers. Whats it take for two fellons to get voted out of the great State of Mass. Is there something in the water that makes wimps and cowards or are the people there brain dead. Do they realy vote or is it just automatic that these guys are reelected. If Scott Peterson was running for office he would be elected by a land slide. Can some one exsplane this?

To my thinking it's all about money, Kerry has plenty, and he married the Heinz airess(SP?) whom also has lots'o money.

As far as Hillary goes I think Kerry was set up to fail (bad press and all) to put her in the position of running against a second term president. (I hate the "lame duck" phrase when refering to our commander and chief, President Bush)

It'll be fun to see how all this plays out. "HIllary for President and Kerry as her VP. LOL now there's a pair. Don't be surprised if it turns out that way or something close to it. ROFL! Its sound politcal strategy. FUNNY but sound.

Just some predictions, Hillary will be in there some where.

/0

-Maj

Grunt Marine - Vietnam 1969-70
Honorable Discharge 1975
"Death Before Dishonor"
tonkingulfyachtclub68_69
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please take the time to read this article.

http://www.augustafreepress.com/stories/storyReader$28503

How long till the next attack on the military by Hanoi Kerry?

ABC, AP, CBS, CNN, FOX, MSNBC, NBC, NY Times
will be sure to bring you Hanoi Kerry's latest propaganda.

Then ask your US Senator why Hanoi Kerry is still a US Senator.

Timeline of Hanoi Kerry

http://www.archive-news.net/Kerry/JK_timeline.html

I VOW to the 58,000 + Brothers and Sisters on
The Viet Nam Wall who never came home
and to those who died at home from injuries and
from broken hearts.

"I will do everything I LEGALLY can
to expose Hanoi Kerry once and for all.

I will not tire, I will not falter,
and I will not fail.

I solemnly vow to do all I can to restore your honor
until I give my last breath on earth."

===============================================
EXPOSE HANOI KERRY!

http://stophanoikerry.150m.com/

There is a backup site
if the 1st url is unavailable.

http://tonkin.spymac.net/hanoikerry1.html
Army_(Ret)
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard today Kerry was in Iraq, telling the troops that "Bush bungled it" in Iraq.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right on, tonkingulfyachtclub! I'll join you in that! We all need to be writing to our "congress-critters" with this point. A traitor is a traitor - He provided encouragement to our enemy 35 years ago and he's still doing it, today.

Hi, Army_(Ret) - welcome aboard - Kerry has not made a good turn at any point in the campaign since the Iowa caucuses - he just keeps piling it on. Doesn't he know that "Bush bungling it" is NOT what those troops are hearing??? Doesn't he know that what they're hearing is that he thinks THEY have bungled it? Especially after he voted to send them to war and then voted against funding them - especially after he voted against the bill that included up-armoring and body-armor.

Idiot. Friggin' idiot. I thought he'd settle down after the election, but no..... apparently he's still working on being a lightning rod for idiocy.

What a maroon! Rolling Eyes
Army_(Ret)
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, exactly, Navy_Navy_Navy. The troops are conducting the war, not the President himself, so they know he's really bashing them. I noticed even the media didn't bother filming the speech this time. I guess even they figure he's washed up by this time.
Whats that river in Egypt they always go stand in when they lose an election? Denial?
streetsweeper95B
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Army_(Ret) wrote:
I guess even they figure he's washed up by this time. Whats that river in Egypt they always go stand in when they lose an election? Denial?

Nice shot! Army_ret! Hoorah!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: