SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I don't think the war with the dems is over yet!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cjg
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:36 am    Post subject: I don't think the war with the dems is over yet! Reply with quote

Democratic Party Crack-up

Today Best of the Web linked to a discussion thread on Bill Maher's site where Democrats debate the ethical question: Is it proper to shoot Republicans? Read it here, and contemplate the sad fact that these morons are American citizens, and some of them actually vote!

The sentiment expressed by this delightful poster is typical:

Quote: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- And you do realize that over 80% of our troops support Bush, don't you? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes darling - I do.... That's only fair isn't it? Why should decent people die in your bogus war you murdering hun. I hope the whole lot of them are decapitated... but getting the butts blown off will suffice. Twisted Evil

This kind of insanity is everywhere in today's Democratic Party. I've said it before and I'll say it again: someone is going to get killed before this madness is over.

Posted by Hindrocket at 06:54 PM | Permalink | TrackBack (3)

Found on powerblog.com

It is so sick.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What really kills me is the way they believe that stuff, with thier dog eating s**t look on thier faces. What part of you lost dont they get? Its time to die of something else! Wink
Digger
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still not convinced that this is real. It seems that somebody is messing with our heads here. I'm sure that there are idiots out there but I don't think that they are true Democrats. There are a lot of phony meddlers in this country who would just love to stir up trouble between the factions because they think that it will proffit them in their endeavours whether those endeavours be the selling of magazines or newspapers or TV ratings. Lets keep a sane cap on our own reactions. A slip ccould cost us dearly. Rolling Eyes

Sgt. Maj. Seamus D.D. MacNemi R.M.C. Ret.
armybrat
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blue9t3 wrote:
What really kills me is the way they believe that stuff, with thier dog eating s**t look on thier faces. What part of you lost dont they get? Its time to die of something else! Wink

LMFAO- these are the bozos that are for gun control/confiscation. The first thing they'd ahve to figure out is which end the bullet comes out of. I'm sure after 9 or 10 of them shot themselves these "intellectuals" might figure it out, but of course there might not be many reps left since they'd probably die laughing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: