SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Moore-on Planning Sequel - Fahrenheit 9/11½ (all about the $

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sdmoel
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 4:15 pm    Post subject: Moore-on Planning Sequel - Fahrenheit 9/11½ (all about the $ Reply with quote

My guess is that his sequel will bomb. People will not be driven to see it this time since Bush can't run again? Moore, all about making a buck.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/topnews.php?id=7160

Michael Moore Planning Fahrenheit 9/11½

Michael Moore tells Variety he met with Harvey Weinstein and they plan to start working now on Fahrenheit 9/11½. "We want to get cameras rolling now and have it ready in two-three years," Moore told columnist Army Archerd.

"We want to document and commercialize it," added Moore, "Fifty-one percent of the American people lacked information (in this election) and we want to educate and enlighten them. They weren't told the truth. We're communicators and it's up to us to start doing it now. The official mourning period is over today and there is a silver lining -- George W. Bush is prohibited by law from running again."

The issues (for the next film) have not changed because of the election. "They are Iraq and terrorism." Moore will also continue preparing his other film, Sicko, on the national health care industry.

Moore says he and Weinstein are going ahead on the Oscar campaign for Fahrenheit 9/11 in the Best Picture category and other categories.
oasis
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael Moore Planning Fahrenheit 9/11½
Source: Variety November 11, 2004

Michael Moore tells Variety he met with Harvey Weinstein and they plan to start working now on Fahrenheit 9/11½. "We want to get cameras rolling now and have it ready in two-three years," Moore told columnist Army Archerd.

"We want to document and commercialize it," added Moore, "Fifty-one percent of the American people lacked information (in this election) and we want to educate and enlighten them. They weren't told the truth. We're communicators and it's up to us to start doing it now. The official mourning period is over today and there is a silver lining -- George W. Bush is prohibited by law from running again."

The issues (for the next film) have not changed because of the election. "They are Iraq and terrorism." Moore will also continue preparing his other film, Sicko, on the national health care industry.

Moore says he and Weinstein are going ahead on the Oscar campaign for Fahrenheit 9/11 in the Best Picture category and other categories.

Hello,

I hope he goes to Iraq to do some real documenting as he puts it.

Maybe a documentary on terrorist Osama with Mike's head being cut off would make me go and see it.

First hand information is always better than second. Don't you think?

It's cowards like him that sound off the loudest.

Fat boy 51% of us are very well informed and lies are not acceptable.

Please donate to the.. RED CROSS
Marquis
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not that I care, but I was just wondering if Moore-on has a security detail? Anyone know? Might give us some insight on the future...

BTW, I would pay to see THAT too!

And one more thing, we should all encourage Moore-on to continue his propoganda, after all, his efforts did give us more votes. Thanks Moore-on!

Last edited by Marquis on Fri Nov 12, 2004 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Fat boy 51% of us are very well informed and lies are not acceptable."

Hear, hear!

Thanks W, Swifties, POWs & brave soldiers everywhere fighting for America and for freedom
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

His hate and anger along with 400 pounds of fat will probably kill him before he has the chance to follow up on that 4th grade class project he released.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It still grates me how that fat moron was given a seat of honor next to former President Carter. I think it is sickening that any democrat, especially a former president, would condone moron's Hitler style prophaganda. My father lived through WWII and spent over a year in a labor camp in Germany when the Russians sold them out. He was originally from Lithuania. My Dad told me that the type of hate and division of that peice of crap moron calls a documentary is reminiscient to him of the propoghanda of that time. To create and incite hate and division. He said it took just one man to fuel it and a bunch of low lives to fan it that didn't have a life.

He can go ahead and do his little crap, but the majority of Americans are not listening, and hopefully the libs will wise up. If they do not learn from their past the libs are doomed to repeat it.

We must continue to take a stand and fight this dirty smut and not allow it to continue to infiltrate our peoples like a fast growing cancer.

Moore can rot in hell and a I hope it will be soon.

Last edited by Guest on Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:47 am; edited 2 times in total
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doll, It gets on my nerves big time that they parked that pig next to Carter, but if he needed to sit by a pres., Carter was the right one. Wink
Seeing him on al-jeezera live would serve him right, I would send them a tape back saying you dogs dont have the guts! Evil or Very Mad
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marquis: Not that I care either, you understand, but Big Bloated Pig #1 does have a security detail. Two flunked out former frat boys from Slacker U who work for clean underwear and Top Ramen. It works out actually, because if they ever get near Iraq to film their new crapumentary they will need all the clean underwear they can get.

I think it was most excellent Bloat Boy sat next to Carter. That bit of genius garnered President Bush at least 1 million votes.
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimmymac wrote:
Marquis: Not that I care either, you understand, but Big Bloated Pig #1 does have a security detail. Two flunked out former frat boys from Slacker U who work for clean underwear and Top Ramen. It works out actually, because if they ever get near Iraq to film their new crapumentary they will need all the clean underwear they can get.

I think it was most excellent Bloat Boy sat next to Carter. That bit of genius garnered President Bush at least 1 million votes.

hehe...very clever Kimmymac Smile
The Balloon Artist
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

doll wrote:
It still grates me how that fat moron was given a seat of honor next to former President Carter.

But who were the Dems dissing? Moore with Carter or Carter with Moore?
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see it now, Bloat Boy-the Human Hamburger! Wink
Kimmymac

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They were dissing America, Artist.
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This just shows how incredibly stupid Moore really is. BOR announced a poll on his show that reported that the majority of people were turned off by FH 911 and it garnered more votes for Bush than for Kerry.

YET, he's going to make another one. Rolling Eyes

What was that definition of insanity again....

Oh yeah, doing to same thing over and over, the same way, but expecting different results.

Yep, that just about nails it.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This just absolutely cracks me up. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

That he thinks that anyone but the KookAde drinkers even care any more what he has to say proves that he is completely out of touch with reality.

Get a clue, Moore-on - nobody with more than half a brain is listening to your lies, any more.

The smart people recognized truth when they saw it - FahrenHYPE 911 and Celsius 41.11. Wink

rparrott21

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: