SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Death of Arafat downplayed Veterans Day

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 12:45 am    Post subject: The Death of Arafat downplayed Veterans Day Reply with quote

I think that the reason they announced Arafats death on Veterans day was to malign Veterans Day and upstage us.

All we heard yesterday was about that devils death. They treated it like he was some royal dignitary. Did they forget that he was the terrrorist of all terrorists? Did they forget that it was his movement in 1965 and then the forming of the Fattah that created this terrorist situation today because the world chose to turn a blind eye while Isreal warned the world all along?

I could not sleep last night...so I watched Fox news. They gave him full coverage in Cairo. It was sickening.

Our Vets were cheated out of Veterans Day tributes by our wonderful MSM because they thought Arafat was better news. What a sad time we live in.
GIaunt
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the Veterans had a parade here last Saturday...

Marching bands playing the different military hymns....

floats, old cars, Waves, Wacs, DAR, etc.... Girl Scouts handing out flags to everyone in the crowd...

Who cares what's on TV--- there's a parade going by.... (almost 90 groups marched through downtown Colorado Springs....)

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GIaunt wrote:
Well, the Veterans had a parade here last Saturday...

Marching bands playing the different military hymns....

floats, old cars, Waves, Wacs, DAR, etc.... Girl Scouts handing out flags to everyone in the crowd...

Who cares what's on TV--- there's a parade going by.... (almost 90 groups marched through downtown Colorado Springs....)

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

That is so great and heartwarming to hear! Thanks! Very Happy
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched that discusting crap too! My kerry loving county must think it was the most important thing of the day. Nota-I mean no stories printed on the front page about V-day. It was go to section D-1, you know in the back of the paper by the o-bits.
I could just scream Evil or Very Mad there was one story back there that was good. I think I need to share it when I figure out how to do it.
But watching those ghouls pack'in that terrorist around made me wonder? If they dropped it would 1 billion dollars of US money fall out? Or would it be Israeli money, which is of course is free from people like us?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: