SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Belated Thanks and Congrats

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Allenakavagrant
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 2:27 pm    Post subject: Belated Thanks and Congrats Reply with quote

A belated congratulations to all the Swift Boat Vet and POW's for Truth. It was a long and hard fought struggle and I know it must have been tough being attacked by many of your own countrymen (Democrats, Liberals, Media, et al) all over again. The results of your efforts and sacrifices may make those difficult times and obvious sacrifes worth while, I sincerely hope that is the case. There was no better and fullfilling feeling than the one I and many Americans had early that post election morning and again, thank you all for that.

As a side note, I belong to a Blog/Political Community called "Political Brigade" on MSN were I began a discussion back in August about the Swift Boat Vets and your efforts to expose Kerry. It is a politically mixed community and the discussion was a heated at times, but you SwiftVets made winning that debate/discussion about Kerry's unfitness very easy. 2,200 posts to that discussion where the normal relevant discussion recieves less than 100 posts. Very much a record in that particular forum and possibly in all of MSN's community relm.

I personally have never served (had family who served in Korea), but if I had, it would have been a honor to have served with such fine men as yourselves.

Semper Fi and keep the faith, Kerry isn't done just yet!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: