SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The mind of a friend -left wing liberal jew

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wednesdaychild
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:54 pm    Post subject: The mind of a friend -left wing liberal jew Reply with quote

I talked with a friend today, a liberal jew. I got a glimpse into the mind of the liberals.
per him
GWB is extreme right wing and is trying to do away with seperation of church and state. He said we will soon have a national religion. I aksed what that may be. He said christians. I said that was not true, that all people are free to worship in the usa. (even some who should not be) He said soon they will be coming after all of us non christians, esp him a jew. I pointed out to him that the usa was Iseral's best friend, that who else was trying to keep her from being wiped off the map? And also that kerry was pro palestinian. He did not like that. He viewed us as smug. again, he says, we'll be like the jews in the nazi regime, if we aren't christian, we'll be in trouble. Then in his best liberal mind, he agrees all religions are good. I strongly disagree, The muslim religion is no good. They teach that killing others in the name of allah is ok. I also had a good friend from Iran, and he told me that no matter what anyone says, the muslim religion is a violent religion.
I gave up , agree to disagree. They see
gwb as trying to lead a christian take over.
please God give me strength.
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:21 pm    Post subject: Some help? Reply with quote

Your friend appears to be suffering from severe post election stress syndrome. This could develop into a more serious case of other psychotic behaviors and their medication should be increased to a level that will curb these delusional ramblings. Either this or have them immigrate to to the safety of Israel.

Shocked Shocked

Independent that leans right of center.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: